RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No matter how this nightmare ends, the power of the presidency has to be curtailed.

But even more important, if the Dems ever get back into power they HAVE to do something about this gerrymandering/electoral college bullshyt.

We can't keep having this situation where rural white voters have a wildly disproportionate influence on election outcomes. Right now 60% of the country is basically disenfranchised.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But even more important, if the Dems ever get back into power they HAVE to do something about this gerrymandering/electoral college bullshyt.

We can't keep having this situation where rural white voters have a wildly disproportionate influence on election outcomes. Right now 60% of the country is basically disenfranchised.

Lets take the money out of politics while we're at it. No donations from anyone. Make the state pay.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love that area by the Brooklyn Museum so much :banderas:

I wanted to move there but my wife fronted and was like no we don’t know anybody in Brooklyn who’s gonna babysit the kids
Talking about the museum off eastern parkway in crown heights? That’s 5 minutes from me. You don’t want to buy property in Brooklyn, and definitely not here in this neighborhood considering traffic and price. A house over 2500 square feet with a driveway and garage will run you well over $750,000 and is probably closer to $1 million honestly. By comparison my mother’s cousin and her husband bought a mansion in colts neck (south jersey for those who don’t know where it is) for $1 million, though I’m pretty sure they bought it on a foreclosure so it cost less. It’s basically Johnny Sack’s house. Me and the wife looked up a brownstone in Carroll gardens by comparison that was 3000 square feet and 4 bedrooms with no driveway or yard or garage and it went for $4.8 million. Queens might have some decent prices. Orlando has good prices and low taxes though. The house I grew up in recently went for $370,000 and was 3000 square feet, a garage, multi car driveway, yard, pool, screen house, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, bonus room above the garage, and property taxes around $4000 a year. Houses around that size in that price range aren’t uncommon in the area if you’re willing to move.

parking is soooooooooo wack in most of BK.

when i lived there i was lucky enough to be in a neighborhood that did not have alternate side of the street parking.
getting home and parking in front of my crib...
banderas.png

waking up and my car is a 30 second walk away....
banderas.png

that 40 minute drive to go 7 miles.....:snoop:

getting caught behind a sanitation truck on a one way street....:lupe:

watching in your rear view mirror for the last car behind the sanitation to reverse back and try to merge into traffic to find the next one way street....:lawd:

shyt's crazy out there when you drive.
It is the worst. My car has been backed into 4-5 times while parked in the 27 months since I moved back here. It drives your insurance through the roof too. No crashes on my record and the best rate I got for my 2001 Celica was nearly $300 a month. It would take 30 minutes to go 3.4 miles from home to where my wife works :dead:

Last edited: