RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
years ago i was driving around the traffic circle of Grand Army Plaza and a russian chick on a bike cut across like 4 lanes of traffic and ran into the side of my car.
she wasn't bloody and broken but she got fukked up.

i got to drive off once the cops got there because there were witnesses that backed up my story.
I love that area by the Brooklyn Museum so much :banderas:

I wanted to move there but my wife fronted and was like no we don’t know anybody in Brooklyn who’s gonna babysit the kids

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many libraries operate ebooks through many venues. You can go to your library's website to see if they do this. Only thing I don't like, mine only allows so many ebooks to be checked out at a time. So they'll set a cap at 3 and you'll have to wait for one to be returned.

I'm like :hhh: it's a file not a physical book.:gucci:

I'll likely still purchase it though. I just don't have the hangups many here seem to have. I'm not embracing her ass but I am promoting the downfall of this admin at every turn. I keep saying it....it's war.:francis:

I hope everybody with all this to say will be voting their ass off.:mjgrin:

If anyone wants any related books, hmu at scumbagbooks@gmail.com Omarosa and Spicer's bytch ass books for free

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I love that area by the Brooklyn Museum so much :banderas:

I wanted to move there but my wife fronted and was like no we don’t know anybody in Brooklyn who’s gonna babysit the kids

parking is soooooooooo wack in most of BK.

when i lived there i was lucky enough to be in a neighborhood that did not have alternate side of the street parking.
getting home and parking in front of my crib...
banderas.png

waking up and my car is a 30 second walk away....
banderas.png

that 40 minute drive to go 7 miles.....:snoop:

getting caught behind a sanitation truck on a one way street....:lupe:

watching in your rear view mirror for the last car behind the sanitation to reverse back and try to merge into traffic to find the next one way street....:lawd:

shyt's crazy out there when you drive.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Man, Bill Maher was right about this being a fukking coup two years ago. Been patient enough, but Trump and Republicans have to go for the good of this country. That come to Jesus moment where Trump Cult Believers realize they were played for fools is going to be rough.