RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I know...just the thought of me expending energy going to Grand Army Plaza or my local branch to get that shyt got me like :hhh:

years ago i was driving around the traffic circle of Grand Army Plaza and a russian chick on a bike cut across like 4 lanes of traffic and ran into the side of my car.
she wasn't bloody and broken but she got fukked up.

i got to drive off once the cops got there because there were witnesses that backed up my story.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No worse tri state area experience than driving in Brooklyn or Manhattan. Only maspeth in Queens can compare to the traffic and shytty road conditions in the area. I’d rather be on biscayne boulevard after a Miami Heat finals game at 11-12 at night trying to drive 200+ miles back to Orlando than navigate this mess :hhh:
:pachaha:You not getting home till 5am with that biscayne traffic breh

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I know...just the thought of me expending energy going to Grand Army Plaza or my local branch to get that shyt got me like :hhh:
Many libraries operate ebooks through many venues. You can go to your library's website to see if they do this. Only thing I don't like, mine only allows so many ebooks to be checked out at a time. So they'll set a cap at 3 and you'll have to wait for one to be returned.

I'm like :hhh: it's a file not a physical book.:gucci:

I'll likely still purchase it though. I just don't have the hangups many here seem to have. I'm not embracing her ass but I am promoting the downfall of this admin at every turn. I keep saying it....it's war.:francis:

I hope everybody with all this to say will be voting their ass off.:mjgrin: