RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
sheit , soon Teller will be talking
imagine Teller getting called to testify before congress and he's engineered a hundred ways to answer questions without opening his mouth

"Sir, were you or were you not present when such comments were made?"

he opens the left side of his jacket, has a sign in there that says "I do not recall."

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m the least racist person in history. I said it withou the hard r. African Americans say it to each other all the time. My AA friends said I could use it. Witch hunt. No one is talking about Hillary super predator comment. Very unfair.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is a gossiping lil bytch. Probably talked shyt about everybody to Omarossa.

She was like that prostitute on Django unchained who Calvin Candy trusted to hear his business and she probably taped everything.

:mjgrin:

She should release them shyts one at a time on some GOOD Friday shyt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is a gossiping lil bytch. Probably talked shyt about everybody to Omarossa.

She was like that prostitute on Django unchained who Calvin Candy trusted to hear his business and she probably taped everything.

:mjgrin:

She should release them shyts one at a time on some GOOD Friday shyt.
That’s all he does. He just talks behind everyones back mouth running like a sick mans ass.

Meanwhile everybody recording that dummy :denzelcryin:

He couldn’t stop running his fukkin mouf even if he tried

Last edited: