RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This hurts judge Ellis more than anyone since he's publicly under scrutiny for appearing bias. The government gets an automatic do-over in this case and will get to spend as much time as they want proving the case this time around. Manafort has to sit through trial 2 of 3.

May explain why Prosecutors withheld information at this trial

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

"Nothing I can say here hurts my career. But for the world the stakes are higher," he told Vulture. "And what I’m trying to do here is tell you the story emotionally without telling you specifics. I would not feel comfortable talking about what I felt I saw in that room — because when I was on that show I was sleeping four to five hours a night. I was uncomfortable. 'Stress' is the wrong word, but I was not at my best."

:stopitslime: I'm need him to let his nuts hang and repeat what he said. I don't think it would matter anyway, the deplorables like that he's racist. He would probably poll higher. I just want him to be shown a liar, again and again...over and over. I want all this stuff smother him constantly. Daily barrages of negative stories, scandal after scandal hang over him like a cloud and make him miserable.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sorry To Bother You was such an experience breh....mind you I'm high as fukk and drunk because I went to see it at Alamo

The end had me like :dwillhuh:

Like....I legit thought I got too high and too drunk and wasn't properly processing the shyt that's how wild that ending is
I’m gonna have to go with this one. I been fukking stoned from when I wake up til I go to sleep since I got my med card, and I ain’t bullshytting either, I have been to the dispensary once a week since mid July, non stop smoking. On vacation next week, so I don’t plan on taking a tolerance break until at least mid sept.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Where do they find these nikkas :scust: ?

Does the GOP have a c0on hotline or something they call whenever a Republican says something racist and needs a black person to back them up?
He needs to have some self respect and get a better tailored suit. He looks terrible buttoned up, looks like his fat guy is gone pop the buttons

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

tenor.gif