RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
We should make a coli bet over what his excuse will be when it drops

I'm fairly certain he'll say that "So many of them call each other that anyways so what's the big deal"

Kanye will co-sign him, as well many other assorted c00ns IRL and on The Coli
When all else fails blame black people. Whites will rock with it and say blacks shouldn't say it then. I just want to see how many of the white people I know use this logic. I am sitting back and enjoying the fukkery that Omarosa is bringing to the table. I've been at work listening to MSNBC like :mjgrin:

Now we just need a recording of him mentioning that he knew Russia hacked the emails. Still won't be enough for her to lose that c00n title though.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That last paragraph is why I honestly think this blue wave talk is a bunch of shyt. When it all boils down to it, I don't think a lot Dem voters aren't ready to put party above everything else like the demons do, and will take their ball and go home if their candidate doesn't win, which is partly the reason why this piece of shyt is in office now.

I'm seeing more and more Dem voters in their feelings following the results of the gubernatorial primary last week, Especially ones in the Detroit area which is a CRITICAL area. There are folks that are more concerned that Gretchen Whitmer won, than the fact that her opponent is a Fat Joffrey boot licker, and has been deemed the next governor of Michigan by Fat Joffrey himself :francis:
Nope, not doing that. We can agree to disagree, there are FAR more Dems than R’s and ecspecialy right now, there are a lot of R’s that just don’t care, and are just flat out sick of being called a Nazi/racist that they just want things to go back to normal (lol, god forgives, not me), and the Dems are WAY more fired up. The bootlickers are always gonna be loud and proud, but come November, we are gonna see change. Obama hasn’t even hit the campaign trail, yet. No way to see who’s right until November, but I’m absolutely SURE.
I have been saying for a year and a half, come laugh at me if I’m wrong, but we all better hope I’m right and we are doing everything in our power to make sure we are the change we want to see. If I’m wrong, I will eat shyt, but I won’t care, because it will be over.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn white folk can’t trust c00ns and especially black folk can’t..

c00ns bout to be on an island by themselves :mjlol:
Prime Minister Paris Dennard already has ties to this administration so perhaps they'll be ok. At the very least they'll be able to sign defense treaties with Russia since Secretary of Defense Sheriff Clarke will be able to secure the diplomatic ties they need.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

Waiting for Jake Tapper and Tom Nicols to clutch their pearls and say “How dare a black woman imply that an American president refers to a billionaire woman, with grace, and fantastic posture, as a ditz!!!!”
Imagine if Ditz was like the “bridge too far” insult for white women, LOL. I am sure my overwhelmingly dissapointing race will find some arbitrary insult to hype a few hundred decibels in combat of black people being offended that Trump, very calculatingly, went full white nationalist, to refer to a black woman as a dog. Why can’t people just see it straight, and say “Hey, our president is a racist, fukkface, piece of shyt, with zero redeeming qualities, and definitely shouldn’t be president anymore”?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I saw BlackkklansMan last night, and I don't know if I have the heart to do a "Trump's excuse for blatant verbalized racism" impression today.....but I know what one will look like.
Is it worth seeing it in the theatre or wait it out? The wife and I can do like 1 movie every few months because of her wheelchair situation, and the hassle, I really want to see this one, but I want to see sorry to bother you, as well. Can’t decide

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think "Sorry To Bother You" is the stronger movie, and the one I personally liked it more, while Lee's is messier narratively, and more raw in terms of messaging and political statements, that I also love.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think "Sorry To Bother You" is the stronger movie, and the one I personally liked it more, while Lee's is messier narratively, and more raw in terms of messaging and political statements, that I also love.
Sorry To Bother You was such an experience breh....mind you I'm high as fukk and drunk because I went to see it at Alamo

The end had me like :dwillhuh:

Like....I legit thought I got too high and too drunk and wasn't properly processing the shyt that's how wild that ending is

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sorry To Bother You was such an experience breh....mind you I'm high as fukk and drunk because I went to see it at Alamo

The end had me like :dwillhuh:

Like....I legit thought I got too high and too drunk and wasn't properly processing the shyt that's how wild that ending is
Alamo near downtown Brooklyn? Is it still playing there? I’ve got rain check tickets and haven’t gotten around to seeing a movie there yet.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Omarosa is known as one of the most shameless and opportunistic female c00ns in the world and yet the President is so toxic that people are forced to take pause and evaluate criticisms of her. She had such a credibility issue Trump had to literally do nothing and this would have flamed out. Now he's giving her credibility and sympathy. Stable genius.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Alamo near downtown Brooklyn? Is it still playing there? I’ve got rain check tickets and haven’t gotten around to seeing a movie there yet.
Yeah...I saw 8th Grade the other day and it was still listed as one of the movies that playing there was well