RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Meanwhile arguably a top 5 worse president Andrew Jackson is on the $20....... Maybe Trump envisions his face replacing Jackson's someday. Lord knows Trump keeps trying to channel that Jack Ass Jackson but keeps failing to live up to the failure that was Andrew Jackson.

Oh shyt they dug up the (i think) black woman who had the Bullet Necklace, aka that black dominatrix Trump knew. I expect Ben Carson to be paraded in front of the media before Friday

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The juelzing Prime Minister of c00nada Paris Dennard will be doing if there are tapes :wow:

Let this happen. I want to see how much of a c00n this bytch ass dude is

Omarosa, unleash the flutes :ohlawd:

I’m watching that c00n ass nikka on CNN right now. If it was possible I’d drain all the melanin off him, but he’d probably end up liking being white better :heh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Omorosa's snitching is gonna be on an epic level of snitchery

About to be some

412218ebdb44e227a91bd042d5c979ca.300x200x148.gif

type shyt :wow:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Looks like Manafort might get a mistrial due to some bullshyt. :scust:

Had a feeling that might happen. Judge is clearly on his side.

This hurts judge Ellis more than anyone since he's publicly under scrutiny for appearing bias. The government gets an automatic do-over in this case and will get to spend as much time as they want proving the case this time around. Manafort has to sit through trial 2 of 3.