RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Real talk, they are gonna nail these motherfukkers to the fukking wall at the end of this.

I’m being honest , if I had a fed case like this and my mans was facing football numbers I would legit be sweating and I come from very little and an understanding that I could get knocked. Trumps family and cronies are a bunch of bytch made hos so you KNOW he’s shook as fukk.

I mean trump probably on the phone with Lindsay fakkit ass graham like “stuff like this, it’s like Cohen is my Sammy the bull can you beleive that?”

“The guys who got Sammy the bull to flip are on this team”

“What..? Wait...wait!?”

People with low self esteem look for constant validation, but there is none to be had. He’s fukked.
In the end we should treat his remains like we did the guy we caught in Pakistan with his legs crossed applesauce.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Because triple OG Feinstein was not the target of their investigation you fukk nikka.

She didn’t know what he was doing, you knew exactly what these nikkas were doing

“Why didn’t anyone tell me Avon was under investigation!!?”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

It's always someone else's fault. They ain't slick though.

Remember when they were saying Page wasn't a spy and the FISA warrants were illegal.

Now it's oh, why didn't you tell us.

Which is it? And why aren't you vetting your staff with the same veracity as looking for Clinton dirt?

I think thus is the first signal from Rethugs that a lot of team Trump is going to get swept up and they're going to try and sell his ignorance as a defense.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man, the statements flip faster than Rick James deciding if he messed with Eddie Murphy's couch

8JkimLE.gif

clRAu62.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's always someone else's fault. They ain't slick though.

Remember when they were saying Page wasn't a spy and the FISA warrants were illegal.

Now it's oh, why didn't you tell us.

Which is it? And why aren't you vetting your staff with the same veracity as looking for Clinton dirt?

I think thus is the first signal from Rethugs that a lot of team Trump is going to get swept up and they're going to try and sell his ignorance as a defense.

Paul Ryan tried to pull that Trump don’t know any better cardwhen he was first elected

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can't remember who it was but Lawrence had a former federal prosecutor on the show last night or the night before. He said he has been coming in front of this judge for over 20 years and he is always like that. He said he likes to personally involve himself in the case, the judge sounds like a life long dikkhead.

Edit: @Joe Sixpack Good looking on the Preet episode with Steve Schmidt. Its pretty good.

I hope that's the case, because he's coming off like he's trying to sabotage the prosecutor's case.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Because triple OG Feinstein was not the target of their investigation you fukk nikka.

She didn’t know what he was doing, you knew exactly what these nikkas were doing

“Why didn’t anyone tell me Avon was under investigation!!?”
I'd like to see other crooks use this defense going forward

"Your Honor, if the spying cops knew I was hiring criminals for muh criminal operations, then why didn't they tell me? :usure: ILLEGAL WITCHHUNT!"