RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Rudy said something about it being Justice Dept rules that you don't conduct investigations within 60 days of an election, which sounds stupid :mindblown: He was rightfully shytted on by damn near everyone for it not being Justice Dept. policy but when Chris Collins was indicted for insider trading, I could've swore I heard someone mention the 60 day thing regarding him. I think it had to do with him (Collins) being someone who held office and was running for re-election.

Is that an actual thing?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They did that shyt in battlefield 3 too in Paris. them russian "ultra nationalist" stories werent rooted in fiction, the only thing fictitious was the idea that america would oppose these fukkers.

but on a side note, in MW3 WTF was that dumbass family doing in europe during WORLD WAR 3 like it was gonna be some fun family vacation. smh

but this TIME cover was dope as fukk, especially since it was official

latest

that family got fukked up....:huhldup: Alot of people died in that game for fukking nothing, fukk sheppard..:hhh: it was so satisfying when price killed that stupid russian fukk Makarov at the end of MW3...:smugdraper:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rudy said something about it being Justice Dept rules that you don't conduct investigations within 60 days of an election, which sounds stupid :mindblown: He was rightfully shytted on by damn near everyone for it not being Justice Dept. policy but when Chris Collins was indicted for insider trading, I could've swore I heard someone mention the 60 day thing regarding him. I think it had to do with him (Collins) being someone who held office and was running for re-election.

Is that an actual thing?

Rudy is and always has been full of shyt. :yeshrug:

He's basically just taking advantage of the fact that Mueller doesn't talk to the media, therefore he can spout a lot of bullshyt without Mueller directly calling him out on it.

Personally though, I'm annoyed that we're well into August and Cohen still hasn't been indicted. I'm really going to need something (aside from Manafort's trial) to happen before midterms. :martin:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Rudy is and always has been full of shyt. :yeshrug:

He's basically just taking advantage of the fact that Mueller doesn't talk to the media, therefore he can spout a lot of bullshyt without Mueller directly calling him out on it.

Personally though, I'm annoyed that we're well into August and Cohen still hasn't been indicted. I'm really going to need something (aside from Manafort's trial) to happen before midterms. :martin:
I knew Rudy was full of shyt because it just sounded stupid from the jump and he was eventually proven wrong. The situation with Collins is a little different and sounds plausible. Not saying dude shouldn't have been arrested but it's something I heard and haven't heard again.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Is that an actual thing?
I knew Rudy was full of shyt because it just sounded stupid from the jump and he was eventually proven wrong. The situation with Collins is a little different and sounds plausible. Not saying dude shouldn't have been arrested but it's something I heard and haven't heard again.
Didn’t Jesse Jackson Jr. get caught up in something two weeks before Election Day?

What about Hilary? Lol

Also what Election is Trump taking part? Lol.

These people are so full of shyt and play on the stupidity of the American public and our fish bowl memories.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Didn’t Jesse Jackson Jr. get caught up in something two weeks before Election Day?

What about Hilary? Lol

Also what Election is Trump taking part? Lol.

These people are so full of shyt and play on the stupidity of the American public and our fish bowl memories.
My post was about more so about Collins than Trump. I only included what Rudy said b/c it was similar to what I had heard said about Collins. Maybe I should've left that out :patrice: You right about JJ jr though, forgot about that.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And I have to admit, I am a little worried that the judge in this Manafort case is going to try to pull some bullshyt.

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid...but I don't like it. :patrice:
I'm guessing the plan is he's gonna keep ramping up the nonsense to try to get the case declared a mistrial, then Trump will somehow say it shows the whole thing is illegitimate and move to pardon Manafort.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

:deadrose:

Salute this man for the lengths he's willing to go to to make Trump acknowledge him.:russ:

This is all going to be worth it if Trump somehow dodges every bullet coming in his direction right now, only to go to a presidential debate to see Avenatti standing at the other podium like :mjgrin: