RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Judge admits error in Manafort trial

And in one remarkable exchange that the jury did not hear, Ellis told prosecutor Greg Andres to "look at me when you're talking to me," and then suggested Andres had tears in his eyes.

"There are not tears in my eyes, judge," Andres responded.

"Well, they're watery," Ellis shot back.

This is bizarre. Something is wrong with the judge.

Can't remember who it was but Lawrence had a former federal prosecutor on the show last night or the night before. He said he has been coming in front of this judge for over 20 years and he is always like that. He said he likes to personally involve himself in the case, the judge sounds like a life long dikkhead.

Edit: @Joe Sixpack Good looking on the Preet episode with Steve Schmidt. Its pretty good.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
They did that shyt in battlefield 3 too in Paris. them russian "ultra nationalist" stories werent rooted in fiction, the only thing fictitious was the idea that america would oppose these fukkers.

but on a side note, in MW3 WTF was that dumbass family doing in europe during WORLD WAR 3 like it was gonna be some fun family vacation. smh

but this TIME cover was dope as fukk, especially since it was official

latest
That game had such a dope storyline. I still run through a campaign every few months. They even nailed it with those smug ass know it all agents. RIP Stone, Montes, and Matkovic :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Can't remember who it was but Lawrence had a former federal prosecutor on the show last night or the night before. He said he has been coming in front of this judge for over 20 years and he is always like that. He said he likes to personally involve himself in the case, the judge sounds like a life long dikkhead.

That also like media attention......................

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@jimsciutto
Heads-up: Prosecutors in #ManafortTrial say they discussed "new" details about their "ongoing criminal investigation" into Russia's interference in 2016 presidential election & possible coordination with the Trump campaign, ask court to keep Tuesday discussion secret.

4:06 PM - Aug 9, 2018

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Real talk, they are gonna nail these motherfukkers to the fukking wall at the end of this.

I’m being honest , if I had a fed case like this and my mans was facing football numbers I would legit be sweating and I come from very little and an understanding that I could get knocked. Trumps family and cronies are a bunch of bytch made hos so you KNOW he’s shook as fukk.

I mean trump probably on the phone with Lindsay fakkit ass graham like “stuff like this, it’s like Cohen is my Sammy the bull can you beleive that?”

“The guys who got Sammy the bull to flip are on this team”

“What..? Wait...wait!?”

People with low self esteem look for constant validation, but there is none to be had. He’s fukked.