RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Words can't describe the pure :scust: if this happens.
Its sickening and sounds unbelievable but nothing would surprise me at this point, they're desperate and have no scruples whatsoever.

I mean Giuliani is on TV today making up absolute nonsense saying if the investigation doesnt end before Sept 1st then the special council will be in serious violation of DOJ rules and Mueller will personally have a lot to answer for :dead:

This is 3rd world country Banana Republic territory they're trying to drag everyone into

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Tom Clancy was a time traveler, Breh!

Original Ghost Recon and R6 game were :wow:
He is pretty fantastic. He understands geopolitics like a diplomat, and understands the internal American politics/political theatre like a lawmaker/secret service. I would be interested to see how he handled Trump. He was a diehard scumbags repub, but was IN LOVE with the alphabet boys

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that family got fukked up....:huhldup: Alot of people died in that game for fukking nothing, fukk sheppard..:hhh: it was so satisfying when price killed that stupid russian fukk Makarov at the end of MW3...:smugdraper:
Shepard was worse. He sent Allen undercover with Makarov at the airport and blew his cover, starting all that shyt and whacked half the 141 when they got close to uncovering that :martin:. Soap on the radio shouting to roach and ghost to not trust him just moments too late :to:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Shepard was worse. He sent Allen undercover with Makarov at the airport and blew his cover, starting all that shyt and whacked half the 141 when they got close to uncovering that :martin:. Soap on the radio shouting to roach and ghost to not trust him just moments too late :to:

one thing that was stupid was the idea that allen, a fukking 75th ranger could fukking become a deep cover russian agent just like that and get within the inner circle of a russian operative. that whole thing was stupid to me but sheppard was a fukking scumbag, Ghost didint have to go out like that. But i loved how at the end in afgahnistan Price was like "makarov, give up that nikka, i want you dead, but we both want him dead, where is he"

makarov gives up where they are and proceed to stab the nikka in the face lol

smh @ sheppard getting a proper burial in arlington for being a fukking rat, nuclear damage or not, we could have hit makarov on the low, BUT NOOO this nikka had to invoke an entire US invasion

bruh...Inifinity Warfare had a incredible campaign, was the first game in a long time that made me think of those who passed while i was out there. it wasnt just some spacewar shyt, it really captured comraderie among your fellow soldiers. i felt that shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah I didn't see sheppard betraying us all things considered but when he shot ghost and roach?!!?:mjcry: fukked up moment in that entire game... And he destroyed half the country and turned the half the U.S. military into damn mercenaries with a blank check from congress... He's the one that lowered the air defences that let the russians bombed the shyt outta the east coast...:snoop: fukking traitor...:scust:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
brehs...Mark Coleman, yes that mark cole man who gave Shogun that work a decade ago, said he too was a victim of abuse.

this goes to show you, abuse is mental, its painful, and nikkas who was talkin that "WHY DO METOO VICTIMS TAKE SO LONG TO SAY SOMETHING"

think about the humiliating and painful thing in your life, and ask yourself why you didint tell strangers about it.

Now imagine youre an accomplished grappler and all time UFC Hall Of Famer

this nikka Jim Jordan is not gonna just be able to shove this under the fukking rug,

this also makes me think Randleman was also a victim and he died before he could even say anything. shyt actually hurts.

also read for whatever reason hes backing off what he said july 5th about him jordan knowing but i think thats bullshyt real talk, since when does mark coleman of all people just say some shyt like that only for it to be a lie seeking attention.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL at NATO ignoring Trump :dead:

He totally has a play "button" :gaff:

TrumpFB.jpg

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I'm guessing the plan is he's gonna keep ramping up the nonsense to try to get the case declared a mistrial, then Trump will somehow say it shows the whole thing is illegitimate and move to pardon Manafort.
ive been saying this. any right wing judge in this country is going to look at anything involving this mueller investigation as "politicized" and lean with the defense :pacspit:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bolton being gone would be a good thing though, right? fukk, I can't even decide where the least evil is anymore :sadcam:

Remember Flynn?
:lolbron:
Remember McMaster?
:mjlit:

Remember when we complained about Rex?

:russ:

I guess having Pompeo out of the CIA is good but :damn:

Don't hear shyt about Gina Haspel anymore or the CIA :leon:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bolton being gone would be a good thing though, right? fukk, I can't even decide where the least evil is anymore :sadcam:
Bolton is a chicken hawk who wants nuclear war. Almost anything short of a traitor or a nazi would be an improvement over him as national security advisor for that reason.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Remember Flynn?
:lolbron:
Remember McMaster?
:mjlit:

Remember when we complained about Rex?

:russ:

I guess having Pompeo out of the CIA is good but :damn:

Don't hear shyt about Gina Haspel anymore or the CIA :leon:
cia ran by an operative now and they know loose lips sink ships. im sure theyre doing something :merchant: with green lights from trump we just dont know about.