RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
trump said he wants the investigation stopped..then his people come out trying to splain for him and they all saying different shyt...that shows that they was trying to cover for him but didnt get they story straight first...and if they wasnt trying to cover for him that means they all heard something different which means trumps words have to be taken as is...trump wrote the investigation should be stopped so that is what he meant...no other interpretations matter...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I finally investigated this QAnon shyt. Goddamn, Trump supporters are fukking insane. It’s kinda remarkable actually. Read up about Q. shyt is like :dwillhuh:

i know a bit about it but i can't be bothered to go down that rabbit hole.
the actual reality of the situation is already too much for me to completely digest.

i'd happily read some cliff notes if you wanna drop some highlights though.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Manipulation or do they think like this all on their own because I'm starting to believe the latter. No way anyone can possibly be this fukkin easy to con
The "con" happened years ago now, when Trump made it clear he was a racist, sexist lowbrow trash person, and the country said "ok, I guess that's acceptable for a prospective President of the United States now." The Left accepted it because we assumed he'd be easy to defeat. The Right accepted it because its everything they ever wanted but felt they couldnt openly support.

Ever since, every step along the way has just been to deepen the tribalism of his supporters. Daily lies no longer matter. Facts of any situation dont matter. The rule of law doesnt matter. Open treason against the country doesnt matter. All that matters to them is what orange zaddy says, because he is the white garbage person looking out for other white garbage people like them, and the few that may disagree are well beyond sunk cost fallacy territory to ever admit they were wrong, so they dig in deeper.

Even in the best case scenario where Mueller and everyone knock it out of the park, Trump and his cronies are removed, etc. you're still gonna have millions of these trash people convinced it was all unfair and more on edge than ever. Not sure how we move forward with them.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Even in the best case scenario where Mueller and everyone knock it out of the park, Trump and his cronies are removed, etc. you're still gonna have millions of these trash people convinced it was all unfair and more on edge than ever. Not sure how we move forward with them.

yup.

after trump is gone, america is going to have to deal with his cult.
no investigation can solve that problem.

i don't know what the solution is either.
nixon did not have a cult, fox, info wars or any of those other organizations brainwashing millions of people 24/7/365.

in uncharted territory we are.
clouded the future is by this orange cloud.....hmmph!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@GoddamnyamanProf nah, best case scenario Members of Trumps inner circle, his family and hopefully Trunp himself are tried and convicted of serious federal crimes and see jail time.

I don’t care about convincing people who would at a whim return to antebellum slavery. The personal satisfaction I would get from seeing the mightiest hammer of all hammers in the history of the law falling on these chronically dishonest cronies and plutocrats would be, no hyperbole, the same satisfaction I got from holding my son when he was first healthily delivered.