RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@GoddamnyamanProf nah, best case scenario Members of Trumps inner circle, his family and hopefully Trunp himself are tried and convicted of serious federal crimes and see jail time.

I don’t care about convincing people who would at a whim return to antebellum slavery. The personal satisfaction I would get from seeing the mightiest hammer of all hammers in the history of the law falling on these chronically dishonest cronies and plutocrats would be, no hyperbole, the same satisfaction I got from holding my son when he was first healthily delivered.
I’m with you 100%

The date will be etched in my memory forever

If that day comes :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Uzo Asonye :ohhh:
igbo kwenu :wow:

070708b.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i know a bit about it but i can't be bothered to go down that rabbit hole.
the actual reality of the situation is already too much for me to completely digest.

i'd happily read some cliff notes if you wanna drop some highlights though.
shyt's kinda all over the place. I found this page that has made the posts a little easier to digest:

Q

shyt's out there and very cryptic. shyt's strange

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I honestly think that trump will shutdown the government and is actually willing to sacrifice some republicans in November. Why? If the speaker of the house is Nancy Pelosi, ready made enemy to campaign against. If it's Jim Jordan, people become complacent.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Apparently there is a new story that says all democrats are invested in a child-smuggling ring. I mean those guys believe that story for a reason: it makes sense to them.
Imagine saying this, but being okay with actual child smuggling done by the US Gov at the boarder.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And here we go

Expect Trump here to gamble that his supporters will force the Republicans to protect him as he does something dramatic.

Honestly, I'd still be surprised if Trump actually talks to Mueller without a subpoena.

Trump can say he wants to in public all he likes, but if any of his lawyers are even remotely competent they won't let him near Mueller unless they have to.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
yup.

after trump is gone, america is going to have to deal with his cult.
no investigation can solve that problem.

i don't know what the solution is either.
nixon did not have a cult, fox, info wars or any of those other organizations brainwashing millions of people 24/7/365.

in uncharted territory we are.
clouded the future is by this orange cloud.....hmmph!
people forget though, nixon won his re election in a landslide. he was hugely popular with racist whites. and when he resigned they just waited for reagan to come along and he basically carried their base over.
what im trying to emphasize is that really trump is going to lead to an even worse republican candidate once he goes down. this mobilized racism will not just go away.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If there was ever a time for a [REDACTED]

@fact :mjgrintwo:
Yeah, I would love to [REDACTED] and just stand there [REDACTED] watching them inbred mutha fukkas [REDACTED]. Old cowards, young cowards, right after [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] reaching for [REDACTED], praying, but [REDACTED] just standing there, smug look on his fukk face. That’s okay, cause we got the [REDACTED] for [REDACTED], too. I just wish I was like [REDACTED], and could just snap my [REDACTED] and as they [REDACTED] instead of [REDACTED], tears and [REDACTED] are left behind. I would like to deliver the news personally to [REDACTED] and enjoy the [REDACTED] as [REDACTED] washes over them.
Great idea!
:blessed:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yup.

after trump is gone, america is going to have to deal with his cult.
no investigation can solve that problem.

i don't know what the solution is either.
nixon did not have a cult, fox, info wars or any of those other organizations brainwashing millions of people 24/7/365.

in uncharted territory we are.
clouded the future is by this orange cloud.....hmmph!

Walking straight to authoritarianism and they don’t even know it :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
people forget though, nixon won his re election in a landslide. he was hugely popular with racist whites. and when he resigned they just waited for reagan to come along and he basically carried their base over.
what im trying to emphasize is that really trump is going to lead to an even worse republican candidate once he goes down. this mobilized racism will not just go away.

Well said. :wow:

Shyt is going to be a long, long-term problem.