RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
shyt's kinda all over the place. I found this page that has made the posts a little easier to digest:

Q

shyt's out there and very cryptic. shyt's strange
I had no idea what or who this was until about 3 months ago when I took the time to read a montage of screenshots of an original group of ch@n postings from the shadowy anon named Q. I quickly realized about 20-30 minutes in that the narrative was popular - and would ultimately gain more traction among people who aren't widely informed - for the simple fact that it was all being delivered in a cryptic nature. It's the same tactic that a lot of the twitter "experts" utilize to pull in followers. The more secretive and clandestine the messenger and message are, the more attracted people are to it.

This idea that Trump and Co were the front line heroes against some wildly mysterious cabal of officials with nefarious plans and Trump is only playing stupid in real life and on TV to thwart this group might be one of the most ridiculous things I've read through out this entire ordeal. Trump hasn't made a single solid appointment, has done nothing but deregulate everything in sight and has zero political influence or capital with his own party who runs every aspect of government. I'm not sure in what universe destroying the world's leading super power's standing and influence can be used against anyone other than the citizens of this country.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

:patrice:praising mob guys

:patrice:throwing the legit money guys under the bus

No establishment Repub will open their mouths about the Kochs. Their money is too long and valuable. Trump is stupid enough to go to war with them but I think Laura will change her tune soon.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah, I would love to [REDACTED] and just stand there [REDACTED] watching them inbred mutha fukkas [REDACTED]. Old cowards, young cowards, right after [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] reaching for [REDACTED], praying, but [REDACTED] just standing there, smug look on his fukk face. That’s okay, cause we got the [REDACTED] for [REDACTED], too. I just wish I was like [REDACTED], and could just snap my [REDACTED] and as they [REDACTED] instead of [REDACTED], tears and [REDACTED] are left behind. I would like to deliver the news personally to [REDACTED] and enjoy the [REDACTED] as [REDACTED] washes over them.
Great idea!
:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I had no idea what or who this was until about 3 months ago when I took the time to read a montage of screenshots of an original group of ch@n postings from the shadowy anon named Q. I quickly realized about 20-30 minutes in that the narrative was popular - and would ultimately gain more traction among people who aren't widely informed - for the simple fact that it was all being delivered in a cryptic nature. It's the same tactic that a lot of the twitter "experts" utilize to pull in followers. The more secretive and clandestine the messenger and message are, the more attracted people are to it.

This idea that Trump and Co were the front line heroes against some wildly mysterious cabal of officials with nefarious plans and Trump is only playing stupid in real life and on TV to thwart this group might be one of the most ridiculous things I've read through out this entire ordeal. Trump hasn't made a single solid appointment, has done nothing but deregulate everything in sight and has zero political influence or capital with his own party who runs every aspect of government. I'm not sure in what universe destroying the world's leading super power's standing and influence can be used against anyone other than the citizens of this country.
If I didn't know better, I would think you're taking shots at the accounts napbot likes to post :russ:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Well said. :wow:

Shyt is going to be a long, long-term problem.
i think its helpful to look at trump as a natural point in the modern republican history. it actually makes perfect sense given the history of the party that we're here.
starting with nixon and the southern strategy, the republican party clearly became the party of both the southern white man and the racist, disgruntled white man everywhere. its telling that the parties realignment was because of civil rights issues as race is by far the most important political issue in american history. nixons dog whistle racism communicated to racist whites that he would look after them.

then reagan carried along and ideologically changed the republican party. in 1980 he was considered part of the ultra-conservative wing of the republican party. he combined nixons dog whistles with far right economic policies like trickle down.

lee atwater the republican campaign manager at the time documented this transition really clearly:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******". By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this", is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******"
btw this quote should be taught in every american politics class.

keep in mind that from reagan on the republicans are doing away with so many government services and great society programs that their poor white racist voters are getting negatively effected. by the time W Bush comes along though they pretty much have that group under lock and key and dont need to dog whistle as much - they just keep cutting taxes and axing programs.

but republicans shifting away from the dog whistles caused all that racism to build until it exploded into the support for trump we see now

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i think its helpful to look at trump as a natural point in the modern republican history. it actually makes perfect sense given the history of the party that we're here.
starting with nixon and the southern strategy, the republican party clearly became the party of both the southern white man and the racist, disgruntled white man everywhere. its telling that the parties realignment was because of civil rights issues as race is by far the most important political issue in american history. nixons dog whistle racism communicated to racist whites that he would look after them.

then reagan carried along and ideologically changed the republican party. in 1980 he was considered part of the ultra-conservative wing of the republican party. he combined nixons dog whistles with far right economic policies like trickle down.

lee atwater the republican campaign manager at the time documented this transition really clearly:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******". By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this", is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******"
btw this quote should be taught in every american politics class.

keep in mind that from reagan on the republicans are doing away with so many government services and great society programs that their poor white racist voters are getting negatively effected. by the time W Bush comes along though they pretty much have that group under lock and key and dont need to dog whistle as much - they just keep cutting taxes and axing programs.

but republicans shifting away from the dog whistles caused all that racism to build until it exploded into the support for trump we see now

Well I mean the GOP being :mjpls: is nothing new.

But what I think really did it was Obama. It seems like his election was some kind of wakeup call for racists and they just started going crazy. You had the Tea Party where they pretended it was about taxes but they were really mad about having a black president, and then when Trump (who spent years perpetuating stupid Birther theories) showed up they pretty much gave up all pretense of it being about the economy. :mjlol:

So yeah the dog whistles were part of it but I just think seeing Obama on TV everyday just in and of itself triggered a large section of the population.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Well I mean the GOP being :mjpls: is nothing new.

But what I think really did it was Obama. It seems like his election was some kind of wakeup call for racists and they just started going crazy. You had the Tea Party where they pretended it was about taxes but they were really mad about having a black president, and then when Trump (who spent years perpetuating stupid Birther theories) showed up they pretty much gave up all pretense of it being about the economy. :mjlol:

So yeah the dog whistles were part of it but I just think seeing Obama on TV everyday just in and of itself triggered a large section of the population.
this in particular was huge. whites who had worshipped nixon, reagan or bush when they were president now had to look at a black man as being in that position of power over their lives. also didnt trump say he was pro-pelosi and anti-bush/iraq war late in the bush administration? im sure obamas election set him over the edge