RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
The Wire is THE GOAT. It's not even up for debate at this point.

wire
[ˈwī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. metal drawn out into the form of a thin flexible thread or rod.
  2. an electronic listening device that can be concealed on a person.
  3. the greatest television show fukking ever
  4. informal
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a telegram or cablegram.
VERB
  1. install electric circuits or wires in.
    "wiring a plug" ·
    [more]
  2. provide, fasten, or reinforce with wires.
    "they wired his jaw"
  3. informal
    NORTH AMERICAN
    send a telegram or cablegram to.
    "she wired her friend for advice"
  4. snare (an animal) with wire.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Giuliani will throw Trump under the bus and he's doing it now, in a broad daylight. Giuliani has his own issues with the law for leaking and he's basically slowly casting doubts on Trump. It will get to the point that even Trump can't say "No collusion anymore" as seen against Jim Acosta today

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Cant help but wonder how he became a respected lawyer and prosecutor. The guy is a bumbling idiot to say the least. He’s the same guy that was the face of resurgence during 911.
Bizarro world :wow:
that 9/11 shyt was just right place right time. black people in new york always knew he was a menace. he also had no respect for the law throughout his whole career
but now he seems like hes less in control of his judgement and its even easier to see through

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that 9/11 shyt was just right place right time. black people in new york always knew he was a menace. he also had no respect for the law throughout his whole career
but now he seems like hes less in control of his judgement and its even easier to see through
He may arguably be the poster man for :flabbynsick: above anyone else in this administration

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's no way you can finish the series and not buy him at the bad guy.

Final scene, "MY NAME IS MY NAME! " :wow:

I'm just saying I didn't find him intimidating... I found omar more violent and ruthless... :manny: You know what killed me is that he got away with shyt in the end but I never saw marlo go out and bust his guns or carry a Piece on him. if someone REALLY wanted him dead they'd do it. i just didnt find him a compelling villan.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying I didn't find him intimidating... I found omar more violent and ruthless... :manny: You know what killed me is that he got away with shyt in the end but I never saw marlo go out and bust his guns or carry a Piece on him. if someone REALLY wanted him dead they'd do it. i just didnt find him a compelling villan.

:smugfavre:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Marlo is the scariest villain in the history of television? you know why? becaue nikkas like omar are real. theres an omar in middle school right now whos life at home and in his neighborhood is being forged for that type of future. theres an omar running a block out on 98th and international in oakland who is just as ruthless and has the same nihilistic power trip in his mind about right and wrong.

trump is a bytch ass nikka who is controlled and honestly, dont nobody fear his ho ass.

but dudes like Marlo are more like vladimir putin, in the words of nas "thats a cleva nikka, nothing to play with" because omar will seize power by any means and maintain it as such.

ive said this about putin in many times in this thread, his gangster is solidified, he aint doing nothing or asking anything of anyone he wouldnt do himself

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
omar is the scariest villain in the history of television? you know why? becaue nikkas like omar are real. theres an omar in middle school right now whos life at home and in his neighborhood is being forged for that type of future. theres an omar running a block out on 98th and international in oakland who is just as ruthless and has the same nihilistic power trip in his mind about right and wrong.

trump is a bytch ass nikka who is controlled and honestly, dont nobody fear his ho ass.

but dudes like omar are more like vladimir putin, in the words of nas "thats a cleva nikka, nothing to play with" because omar will seize power by any means and maintain it as such.

ive said this about putin in many times in this thread, his gangster is solidified, he aint doing nothing or asking anything of anyone he wouldnt do himself

. What are you talking about Cole. He's more like Frank Cagle the punisher. He was a good guy and had a code.