RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Collusion is not a crime but Hiliary did it and she is crooked.

I'm still absolutely amazed at how many Trumpers continue to make Hillary (and Obama) a talking point as if she/he is the President....I saw a back/forth today on FB that had me going nuts. Here is one of the brilliant comments this guy left:

Also Trump didn't have a political record to compare. But he has kept his campaign promises he made while running so far. Can't say the same for Hillary.

:mindblown:

Fu*king Hillary. She STILL hasn't kept up with her campaign promises even though the election has been over for 18+ months! LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP!!!

:gucci:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They said he colluded way before that though. I’m just trying to understand why he would send his son to a meeting if he was already colluding. If he had contacts with them and some other Russian came to him wouldn’t he just vet out said person with the contacts he already had?

Idk seems like I missed something of why this meeting was different and warranted.

I’ve been following it up for a while now. I’m a #nevertrumper but idk how that situation makes sense.
Greed. He wanted all the information, however he could get.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

This isn't believable because he dropped his case to have the Mueller case tossed - even though it was poo poo'd like the rest of his legal motions.

They're dragging this out because they're afraid of what else Mueller has in his bag. The evidence is against him and its unlikely he's going to end up with a jury that will have enough sympathetic people to his conditions for it to be hung.