RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

EXCLUSIVE
PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY KELLY CAMINERO/THE DAILY BEAST
IT ME

Mystery Sting Targets U.S. Senator for Dirt on Russia Sanctions
Democrat Jeanne Shaheen is known for her vocal opposition to Vladimir Putin. Maybe that’s why someone tried to get her to give up inside information about anti-Russia sanctions.
ANDREW DESIDERIO
KEVIN POULSEN
07.30.18 6:01 PM ET

This is what competence gets you. You call and verify the person contacting you. While the GOP is around here falling for Sasha Barron Cohen antics, rubbing their bare ass against a grown man, get waned by pedophile detectors, you sit there as it goes off smiling, saying they would give kids guns, Palin fell for it...like total fukking opposites. If you think Republicans are the better party or vote for them for whatever reason....this is your representation. A bunch of weirdos.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is what competence gets you. You call and verify the person contacting you. While the GOP is around here falling for Sasha Barron Cohen antics, rubbing their bare ass against a grown man, get waned by pedophile detectors, you sit there as it goes off smiling, saying they would give kids guns, Palin fell for it...like total fukking opposites. If you think Republicans are the better party or vote for them for whatever reason....this is your representation. A bunch of weirdos.
When Al Gore's Campaign Received Illegal Election Material, He Turned It in to the FBI

:dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
this clip of Rudy confusing these fox interviewers are hilarious :russ:

the blonde was confused as to why he was talking about something that trump wasn’t even accused of.. the look on her face is a look of realization of “holy shyt, the president is guilty”

:mjlol:

His blood sugar must have been low today

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I know this isnt Russia related but its Trump related in my opinion soooo...:shaq:

yes-rudy1.gif