RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pay attention breh Trump only sent jr and Kush to the meeting while Trump himself was 1 floor above listening in on speaker phone..

His thinking is they can’t place him physically there but with conspiracy if you had direct communication with those in the meeting in real time that means you were there :mjgrin:

They said he colluded way before that though. I’m just trying to understand why he would send his son to a meeting if he was already colluding. If he had contacts with them and some other Russian came to him wouldn’t he just vet out said person with the contacts he already had?

Idk seems like I missed something of why this meeting was different and warranted.

Start around page 2, use the 50 post a page option, it’s a lot easier, for me anyway. Maybe I’m cynical, fukk it, admittedly I’m a fukking cynic, so there MUST be a reason you are asking today when this shyt been going on for 2 years now. We are getting CLOSER.

I’ve been following it up for a while now. I’m a #nevertrumper but idk how that situation makes sense.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
this clip of Rudy confusing these fox interviewers are hilarious :russ:

the blonde was confused as to why he was talking about something that trump wasn’t even accused of.. the look on her face is a look of realization of “holy shyt, the president is guilty”

:mjlol:

wow this guy is dazed and confused for real
even fox news is like :francis: this doesnt add up breh

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, I hadn’t listened to any of Gulliani’s interviews today because Gulliani has been a broken record since he started, I just listened to his Fox News interview...WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOL fukkING CLOWN!!
Either AveGAWDi or Lanny Clintis has this man fukkING SPUN.
You have to know Trump has him on the phone fukking BLASTING him. Rudy is the hero that Trump deserves

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

8sh1.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I mean, that's probably true, but from a public speaking perspective, Giuliani has no skill. He changes course like 3 times in a sentence, he gets lost in his train of thought, he contradicts himself. The man simply cannot do extemporaneous speech, at all. It's embarrassing :yeshrug:
Cant help but wonder how he became a respected lawyer and prosecutor. The guy is a bumbling idiot to say the least. He’s the same guy that was the face of resurgence during 911.
Bizarro world :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What's wrong with breaking bad??? :patrice: I stopped watching after stringer was killed...:beli:
Nothing is wrong with it. I just lol sometime because it's basically "The Wire" for white folks. The idea of a dude like Walter White and surviving every encounter the way he did is truly insulting to anyone with intelligence