RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Same, he duped a lot of us.

I still think he was a fantastic and important journalist but knowing now what I know about Russia and Trump anybody who I normally agree with like Kyle Kulinski or Jimmy Dore or Greenwald who tries to downplay or speculate otherwise as to the validity of the overall thesis is temporarily BUSHED

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
name one american citizen putin had killed. :francis:

hell, name one person he's had killed on U.S. soil. :francis:

i don't think that's a line he will cross.
Yeah. They’re not THAT dumb...

But you’ll never hear about it :sas2:

My theory was Seth Rich was killed so the Russians could gain physical access to the DNC infrastructure OR they needed a cover story OR he would have identified someone he was not supposed to see.

The sheer breadth of this operation is so detailed and massive that it does not strike me as being out of the mission imperative to succeed at any cost.

We’re on the scale of hundreds of operators with millions in funding. This isn’t some weekend hobby. This is strategic warfare.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still think he was a fantastic and important journalist but knowing now what I know about Russia and Trump anybody who I normally agree with like Kyle Kulinski or Jimmy Dore or Greenwald who tries to downplay or speculate otherwise as to the validity of the overall thesis is temporarily BUSHED
Do the math on greenwald. His last story was Snowden and he’s milked that for 5 years. The Snowden story was literally gift-wrapped for him and landed on his door step.

He’s never really been an investigative journalist and he doesn’t break news.

He was a libertarian opinion journalist who shilled for the highest bidder.

I had told y’all 4 years ago and only @dtownreppin214 and @88m3 took heed.

Wikileaks has been controlled by Russia since like 2011. They were threatened by Moscow not to leak files they had on Russia and all of a sudden months later Assange has a show on RT.

Look at the russia thread. I. Told. Y’all.

Y’all mocked me for this shyt endlessly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow, after watching these Giuliani interviews, it is clear Giuliani is a bumbling idiot. He is making a fool of himself :mjlol:

If I was Trump, I’d be getting a replacement as we speak. Like goddamn, this is some cringeworthy shyt :huhldup:
You can’t blame him because his client is so volatile. Protecting trump is protecting a moving target. It’s inherenrly difficult.

All these people want is access and proximity to power

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You can’t blame him because his client is so volatile. Protecting trump is protecting a moving target. It’s inherenrly difficult.

All these people want is access and proximity to power
I mean, that's probably true, but from a public speaking perspective, Giuliani has no skill. He changes course like 3 times in a sentence, he gets lost in his train of thought, he contradicts himself. The man simply cannot do extemporaneous speech, at all. It's embarrassing :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

With all this as background I want to look at what happens overnight on June 14 and 15, when Kaveladze is in Russia, making those calls to people whose identity he won’t ID. As has gotten some press, on June 14, at around 1:08 PM, Goldstone sent Kaveladze this article, citing Trump’s relationship with Putin, in an email, calling it “eerily weird based on our Trump meeting last with with the Russian lawyers.” Kaveladze replies from Russia at 1:22 ET, 10:22AM PT, or 8:22PM in Moscow. :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited: