RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Brehs, i wanna say something.

(jim i gotta tell ya something)

I lost my job the other day, because the group home i case managed actually fukking closed, i was gonna leave anyway, but it closed because we couldnt meet something called "STRTP Standards" (google it)

my last payroll check legit bounced (the CEO came to my house with a fukking envelope with 3k to cover my bills and overdraft shyt)

shyts tough for me right now. i got a couple hundred to my name.

but you know what i told yall back in april, its a war of attrition. These small battles in my life are tough but can be won, but the war on this administration could destroy the fabric of what it means to be an american forever.

Right now...the tide of the war is turning. For people like @fact who are and have been feeling the frustration, i feel your posts, but i myself, having fought a failed war, know what it means to dig in, the war in afgahnistan never got better the tide never turned, but here? SDNY out here catching bodies ,NRA been real quiet.

Mueller out here using the fullest extent of the alphabet boy playbook. if trump dies tommorow the cases still go on. if trump resigns the case still proceeds.

his gay son in law aint safe. his cuckold daughter aint safe. his dumbass sons aint safe (cept maybe eric hilariously)

one day were gonna wake up to the headline "DONALD TRUMP JR INDICTED" and yall gonna be like "ya know cash was right cuh"
Cole, you fam, you good out here, A1. I been there in the past two years, more than a few times, having my wife getting sicker and sicker, not having any money for anything, eviction notices, we been married for 4 years now, I think (been together a lot longer) and we still don’t have wedding rings (the most embarrassing thing I have lived with as a man, may seem petty, but it destroys me). Never give up the war for yourself, breh, you gonna make it, and be better on the other side of this fickle bytch.
I never lost confidence that this mutha fukka is gonna get got, not for a second, I just get frustrated at garbage ass trump supporters and so called libs/Dems/non trump supporters that come in here spreading negativity in regards to being skeptical. The only negativity that should be in this thread, is the evil that we want bestowed on fukkface and co.
Stay up, bruh, sun is gonna shine on you VERY SOON

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
God help these fukks in Louisiana. Environmental regulations exist for a reason.

Idk how brehs in the south do it.

@Easy-E @SubZeroDegrees @clutch @Inertia Creeps

All I can say is that living in and near the N.O. is way different from living in cac places like Covington that only exist because of white flight :manny:

I would love to see Fox News go to the 9th Ward and ask the people there about Trump :mjgrin:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I told my mom yesterday that once Comey put that number in front of him that Cohen would start singing like Anita Baker
Comey has nothing to do with it. He’s a former FBI director that was fired by Trump.

I’m gonna assume that you’re talking about Bob Mueller. By the way, Comey is not being charged by Mueller. He’s being charged by the state of New York.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
We knew it was a trash statement. However, maybe Cohen at the time believed it. I don’t think he really believed it.
Yeah, he just saw too many gangster movies, while living a real life gangster lifestyle, not thinking he would ever get caught, or have to be faced with real life consequences. Fantasyland

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Comey has nothing to do with it. He’s a former FBI director that was fired by Trump.

I’m gonna assume that you’re talking about Bob Mueller. By the way, Comey is not being charged by Mueller. He’s being charged by the state of New York.
Since we doing the “well actually” shyt, Comey isn’t being charged by anyone, Cohen is. I’m sure he typo’d like you did, a lot of players and moving parts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if someone told me Don Jr was making a deal with Mueller behind closed doors or airport food courts.
Right

Shoot him a text like “meet me in the bathroom right quick. We can iron out your surrender on this napkin”

But where were they both going? NYC?