RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:dwillhuh: Brehs and Brehettes

45 can't have another term, here's literally a thousand reasons why:
A Running List of How President Trump Is Changing Environmental Policy

The shyt he's doing to the environment is unprecedented. I pay attention to him and his administrations wacky proposals here and there usually just shaking my head in disbelief, but when I made half way through this document I realized damn, this guy gives zero fukks if he makes earth inhabitable, as long as he can make more money.

He's unrolling environmental policies at an alarming rate :wtf:
this is one of the chief reasons people need to support democratic presidential candidates. while the democrats should be doing more on issues of climate change republicans straight up do not take the environment into consideration and are doing everything in their power to worsen the effects of climate change. this is especially relevant to coli users who live in poor urban areas because we're effected even more by industrial pollution.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Brehs, i wanna say something.

(jim i gotta tell ya something)

I lost my job the other day, because the group home i case managed actually fukking closed, i was gonna leave anyway, but it closed because we couldnt meet something called "STRTP Standards" (google it)

my last payroll check legit bounced (the CEO came to my house with a fukking envelope with 3k to cover my bills and overdraft shyt)

shyts tough for me right now. i got a couple hundred to my name.

but you know what i told yall back in april, its a war of attrition. These small battles in my life are tough but can be won, but the war on this administration could destroy the fabric of what it means to be an american forever.

Right now...the tide of the war is turning. For people like @fact who are and have been feeling the frustration, i feel your posts, but i myself, having fought a failed war, know what it means to dig in, the war in afgahnistan never got better the tide never turned, but here? SDNY out here catching bodies ,NRA been real quiet.

Mueller out here using the fullest extent of the alphabet boy playbook. if trump dies tommorow the cases still go on. if trump resigns the case still proceeds.

his gay son in law aint safe. his cuckold daughter aint safe. his dumbass sons aint safe (cept maybe eric hilariously)

one day were gonna wake up to the headline "DONALD TRUMP JR INDICTED" and yall gonna be like "ya know cash was right cuh"
Keep your head up my dude. Real talk, I think you'd be a great community health worker. You should have enough experience to get into that field. It's something you should be able to do right away and land another gig.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
this is one of the chief reasons people need to support democratic presidential candidates. while the democrats should be doing more on issues of climate change republicans straight up do not take the environment into consideration and are doing everything in their power to worsen the effects of climate change. this is especially relevant to coli users who live in poor urban areas because we're effected even more by industrial pollution.
No lies told. I made a thread on this a month back. One of the "unintended" consequences of rolling back environmental protection regulations is it's affect on minorities while shielding white populations. Pollution aint disturbed equally. :beli:

Environmental Racism: Nationwide Black Children at Risk to Neurotoxins

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Brehs, i wanna say something.

(jim i gotta tell ya something)

I lost my job the other day, because the group home i case managed actually fukking closed, i was gonna leave anyway, but it closed because we couldnt meet something called "STRTP Standards" (google it)

my last payroll check legit bounced (the CEO came to my house with a fukking envelope with 3k to cover my bills and overdraft shyt)

shyts tough for me right now. i got a couple hundred to my name.

but you know what i told yall back in april, its a war of attrition. These small battles in my life are tough but can be won, but the war on this administration could destroy the fabric of what it means to be an american forever.

Right now...the tide of the war is turning. For people like @fact who are and have been feeling the frustration, i feel your posts, but i myself, having fought a failed war, know what it means to dig in, the war in afgahnistan never got better the tide never turned, but here? SDNY out here catching bodies ,NRA been real quiet.

Mueller out here using the fullest extent of the alphabet boy playbook. if trump dies tommorow the cases still go on. if trump resigns the case still proceeds.

his gay son in law aint safe. his cuckold daughter aint safe. his dumbass sons aint safe (cept maybe eric hilariously)

one day were gonna wake up to the headline "DONALD TRUMP JR INDICTED" and yall gonna be like "ya know cash was right cuh"

Damn sorry to hear about your job. Thats fukked up.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
nah, both sides the same, i'm off the dnc plantation bro