RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, he just saw too many gangster movies, while living a real life gangster lifestyle, not thinking he would ever get caught, or have to be faced with real life consequences. Fantasyland
Cohen is easily 100x dirtier than manafort. Dude literally is plugged with the Russian mafia.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Comey has nothing to do with it. He’s a former FBI director that was fired by Trump.

I’m gonna assume that you’re talking about Bob Mueller. By the way, Comey is not being charged by Mueller. He’s being charged by the state of New York.

I meant to say Mueller. Not sure why Comey came to mind.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i've said this before but i will say it again:

trump will visit russia when he realizes that the gig is up.
he will leave Air Force 1, it's crew and the Secret Service high and dry.

days will go past with no contact from trump...
he may even bring his most trusted allies with him on this trip.

all the while russia has AF1 and secret service in their custody.

if the IC is smart, they should place a self destruct mechanism into AF1 because this is a legit possibility.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The man really like his oriental carpets. Seems like an inventory loan.

:manny:

this is just an observation of mine....

russians use carpets as decoration in a way that is very different from what we americans do.
they put carpets up on walls.
carpets used to be something that only the richest could afford.
if you had so much money that you could put carpets on walls then you were really balling.

manafort was trying so hard to prove he was in line with russia that he was willing to invest in bullshyt rugs and use it to launder money....

this shyt is deeper than rap....

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

if the IC is smart, they should place a self destruct mechanism into AF1 because this is a legit possibility.
I had a fukkin dream some month's back Trump was in Russia and he wouldn't come back. And everyone on the news was going ape shyt and Paul Ryan said he was President now and Trump just disappeared. :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Only one thing the AF1 crew is all arm Air Force personel..

Russia ain’t trying to keep AF1 and crew in custody they will send them right back to the US...

Trump defecting to Russia is def a real possibility, of it happens the 25th amendment, impeachment and removal would immediately be invoked...

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, i wanna say something.

(jim i gotta tell ya something)

I lost my job the other day, because the group home i case managed actually fukking closed, i was gonna leave anyway, but it closed because we couldnt meet something called "STRTP Standards" (google it)

my last payroll check legit bounced (the CEO came to my house with a fukking envelope with 3k to cover my bills and overdraft shyt)

shyts tough for me right now. i got a couple hundred to my name.

but you know what i told yall back in april, its a war of attrition. These small battles in my life are tough but can be won, but the war on this administration could destroy the fabric of what it means to be an american forever.

Right now...the tide of the war is turning. For people like @fact who are and have been feeling the frustration, i feel your posts, but i myself, having fought a failed war, know what it means to dig in, the war in afgahnistan never got better the tide never turned, but here? SDNY out here catching bodies ,NRA been real quiet.

Mueller out here using the fullest extent of the alphabet boy playbook. if trump dies tommorow the cases still go on. if trump resigns the case still proceeds.

his gay son in law aint safe. his cuckold daughter aint safe. his dumbass sons aint safe (cept maybe eric hilariously)

one day were gonna wake up to the headline "DONALD TRUMP JR INDICTED" and yall gonna be like "ya know cash was right cuh"
Thank you breh, this legit brought a smile to my face. Edit: the part about trump not your situation.

And I hope things get better for you soon breh, keep your head up