RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This should really be the last straw because of how utterly beyond ridiculous it is...

I don't even think FOX news would dare air that edited WH propoganda video...That's how absurd it is...

It's one thing to produce an edited transcript which you only have the raw copy of and another to edit a video everyone has a raw copy of to omit a question everyone heard and was reported on GLOBALLY...

Who exactly do they think they're playing here? They're moron voters can't even work a computer to find whitehouse.gov...Nevermind the fact they don't care their mascot is a Kremlin puppet...

This move officially marks the WH becoming a Kremlin propaganda wing...In fact the only difference between the Kremlin and WH transcript of Helsinki is the Kremlin omitted both parts of the question...

Ridiculous...
Fox news is propaganda

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:dwillhuh: man I take a couple days off from this thread and it feels like I've was isolated somewhere for 3 months.
shyt is accelerating breh...we knew this would happen and that it would be a hot summer for Orangeface and his people

104 Days to the Midterm Elections...it's lit :mjgrin:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Well, if you can recall our 'Scaramucci' unit of measure, you will quickly realize where your mistake was here. 1 Scaramucci is a deceivingly long period of time in this administration.

:mjlol:
Repped :mjlol:

The funny part is that he comes across as :wrist:to me. Especially with those colored contacts.

:picard:

Figured I wasnt the only one that got that vibe from this fatty. I hadnt even seen the colored contacts :lolbron: