RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think at this point we have to consider that there's more happening beyond just the efforts of RR and Mueller. This is more in the Avenatti realm of exposing him for all his sheisty dealings, some (many?) of which related to breaking campaign laws. I say the more angles and directions that are taken to expose his wrongdoing, the better

There's a whole lot of stuff at DOJ going on that the public has no idea about.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think at this point we have to consider that there's more happening beyond just the efforts of RR and Mueller. This is more in the Avenatti realm of exposing him for all his sheisty dealings, some (many?) of which related to breaking campaign laws. I say the more angles and directions that are taken to expose his wrongdoing, the better
Could be but none it sounds within the realistic realm of impeachment.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah man. Lanny Davis is good friends with the Clintons bro. You know Hillary holds grudges and she will not let up. Cohen knows Giuliani is aware Lanny is a longtime friend of Hillary especially. Hillary is probably coordinating with Cohen and Lanny.

Trust me. Hannity was taped also. It's gonna be a hot summer for these boys. Then, the fall gonna be even hotter.

Trump can't pardon state crimes anyway.
I thought the same thing as well. Then I read the Wikipedia page of Lanny Davis:

According to Salon columnist Justin Elliot, Davis "specializes in lobbying for controversial corporate and foreign clients, particularly those seeking Democratic representation in Washington".[25] He has "built a client list that now includes oligarchic coup supporters in Honduras, a dictator in Equatorial Guinea, for-profit colleges accused of exploiting students, and a company that dominates the manufacture of additives for infant formula", as well as an "Ivory Coast strongman whose claims to that country’s presidency have been condemned by the international community and may even set off a civil war". Among his clients are "Ivory Coast leader and flagrant human rights violator Laurent Gbagbo" and "Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, the longtime dictator of oil-rich Equatorial Guinea."[25] "Just as Davis was assuring the American press that his client, Gbagbo, opposed violence, Gbagbo's forces were in fact mounting a campaign of organized violence against the opposition".[26] The latter representation has earned him criticism from human rights groups, who claim that he "appears to be engaged in little more than a whitewashing exercise designed to rehabilitate the image of the Obiang regime on the international stage".[27] Similar criticisms were aired in an acerbic exchange with Jon Lovett in The Atlantic.[28]
Lanny Davis - Wikipedia

The dude is basically Paul Manafort imo. He is loyal to whoever signs his checks so his ties with the Clintons are nothing to take seriously imo.

I don't trust Michael Avenatti as much as the rest of The Coli either and I'm unsure what his motive is with his recent tweets. Someone isn't who they seem...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I thought the same thing as well. Then I read the Wikipedia page of Lanny Davis:

Lanny Davis - Wikipedia

The dude is basically Paul Manafort imo. He is loyal to whoever signs his checks so his ties with the Clintons are nothing to take seriously imo.

I don't trust Michael Avenatti as much as the rest of The Coli either and I'm unsure what his motive is with his recent tweets. Someone isn't who they seem...

So what do you think his angle is?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

:picard:

As many times as this fool been married he should know one of those fights you're never going to win against the ol' lady is on her tv shows. Trump better watch CNN and The Real House Wives like the rest of us and suck that sh*t up.

We watch Claws over here. Niecy Nash so damn thick :mjlit:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This should really be the last straw because of how utterly beyond ridiculous it is...

I don't even think FOX news would dare air that edited WH propoganda video...That's how absurd it is...

It's one thing to produce an edited transcript which you only have the raw copy of and another to edit a video everyone has a raw copy of to omit a question everyone heard and was reported on GLOBALLY...

Who exactly do they think they're playing here? They're moron voters can't even work a computer to find whitehouse.gov...Nevermind the fact they don't care their mascot is a Kremlin puppet...

This move officially marks the WH becoming a Kremlin propaganda wing...In fact the only difference between the Kremlin and WH transcript of Helsinki is the Kremlin omitted both parts of the question...

Ridiculous...