RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't think Cohen is necessarily lobbying so much for a pardon as he is his freedom in general. He hasn't been charged yet, if it's state charges, there is nothing Trump can do, so I think he's throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks. Also don't discount the revenge factor. Cohen was loyal and did most of Trump's dirty work and Trump discarded him like he was a coffee boy. Cohen might not want that pardon, he might want to fukk Trump by cooperating. They one thing we can all agree on though is Cohen didn't just wake up one morning and decide to be a patriot.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
full

Wrong smilie it has to be this one :mjlol:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday afternoon I decided I was going to take a break from watching the news. I was like what could happen in just one day?

:mjlol:

Well, if you can recall our 'Scaramucci' unit of measure, you will quickly realize where your mistake was here. 1 Scaramucci is a deceivingly long period of time in this administration.

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
For anyone who doesn't know, "Pastor" Mark Burns is this guy:

Shuck for a buck, brehs:bpfacepalm:

The idea that any so-called black man would shill for Donald Trump is practically offensive. :tchallascust1:

@Ozymandias :bpufedup:

The funny part is that he comes across as :wrist:to me. Especially with those colored contacts.

:picard:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm sorry but I am not convinced that this is not a coordinated effort by Cohen and Trump. I don't know the end goal, but guys like Cohen don't just suddenly form a conscience. He doesn't have one.

I can't figure out the angle. Perhaps just posturing for a future pardon.

Nah man. Lanny Davis is good friends with the Clintons bro. You know Hillary holds grudges and she will not let up. Cohen knows Giuliani is aware Lanny is a longtime friend of Hillary especially. Hillary is probably coordinating with Cohen and Lanny.

Trust me. Hannity was taped also. It's gonna be a hot summer for these boys. Then, the fall gonna be even hotter.

Trump can't pardon state crimes anyway.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t see how this links to RR and Mueller for anything substantial.
I think at this point we have to consider that there's more happening beyond just the efforts of RR and Mueller. This is more in the Avenatti realm of exposing him for all his sheisty dealings, some (many?) of which related to breaking campaign laws. I say the more angles and directions that are taken to expose his wrongdoing, the better