RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

363.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
After every transgression, every fukk up, I'm left to think just how much does Russia has on him and others. The fact that we are forced to watch this man bumble and stumble through this presidency with all of the power that they contain makes no fukking sense. Well, with a congress as shameless and as toothless as this. Any of these things kills others
  1. Multiple affairs
  2. Horrible business man
  3. Poor Communicator
  4. Habitual Liar
  5. Dishonest
  6. Pathetic staff selection
  7. Treasonous
  8. Illegal business dealings
  9. Thin skinned
  10. Diplomatic malpractice in regards to allies and NATO
I'm freestyling just that stuff. If there is another side of this presidency, we have to rein in some things that a president can do through loopholes. We already support Farmers, now they are on super welfare, not just the regular welfare that they are usually on from our tax dollars. A tax funded position, especially the president shouldn't have his calendar blocked off or obscured from citizens.

Additionally, a pipe dream, but I wish we could sue news organizations for not calling a spade a spade. Truth doesn't have a liberal or conservative side, it's simply the truth. I've heard the word 'misspoke' too much in the past two years, deceiving, dishonest, fact-free, loose, etc... Call the motherfukker a lying ass bytch. I hate this use of decorum when the leader of our country doesn't exhibit it. Everybody, just make sure that you fukking vote against anyone that supports these policies that we have coming from his administration. Our lives and those of following generations depends on it.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Additionally, a pipe dream, but I wish we could sue news organizations for not calling a spade a spade. Truth doesn't have a liberal or conservative side, it's simply the truth. I've heard the word 'misspoke' too much in the past two years, deceiving, dishonest, fact-free, loose, etc... Call the motherfukker a lying ass bytch. I hate this use of decorum when the leader of our country doesn't exhibit it.

I keep saying this kind of thing in conversations offline about this whole shyt show... just call the motherfukker a liar, he's going to call you fake news regardless, so stop dressing up his lies as anything else and letting him get away with being a motherfukking liar. They need to quit all the sugar-coating and euphemisms and shyt and call it what it is.

This shyt drives me insane.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I keep saying this kind of thing in conversations offline about this whole shyt show... just call the motherfukker a liar, he's going to call you fake news regardless, so stop dressing up his lies as anything else and letting him get away with being a motherfukking liar. They need to quit all the sugar-coating and euphemisms and shyt and call it what it is.

This shyt drives me insane.
It's been ridiculous for years and why I stopped watching most all round-table discussions and Bill Maher. I don't need to hear the Republican "side" to a debate/issue. They don't have a side, just lies and having them on their programs gives them credence and an audience they don't deserve.