RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just 3 weeks ago I thought that the clowns in this administration might make it 2 years, before the perjury, corruption and espionage trials began. Two weeks ago I revised my thinking as more of their nonsense became public and at that time I said that they might make it a year.

Now I think it is a matter of months, if not not mere weeks before these pack of jackals are run off. Sessions, Comey and the Republicans will try to block it as much as possible, especially to make sure that Pence is not implicated; but Trump has too many powerful enemies in the Republican Party; Democratic Party; media and in the intelligence community for him to survive this shyt. I just hope that Pence is caught up in this shyt too.
This what I think will happen. The Republican establishment will do everything they can to protect pence. I think this was basically the plan all along its just happening a lother faster than Republicans were prepared for

Daps
Reppin
St louis
comrade comb over is gonna
have to kill moscow mike because
he's about to take the stand and drop
a pocket full of dimes.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
hoopla... :whitemjpls:
Ok comrade

im not taking sides, im just aware of what it would take for a typical republican congressperson to vote for impeachment, if there is no direct evidence on trump its not gonna happen

and remember impeachment is just an indictment, it still has to go to trial in the senate for an actual trial and a vote with 2/3 majority

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba is the most annoying poster. All he does is post passive aggressive bullshyt in every fukkin thread..

Get the fukk outta here already :damn:
:jaymad:

before you shoot in your pants, refer to this post

im not taking sides, im just aware of what it would take for a typical republican congressperson to vote for impeachment, if there is no direct evidence on trump its not gonna happen

and remember impeachment is just an indictment, it still has to go to trial in the senate for an actual trial and a vote with 2/3 majority

the democrats' swagless campaign left them woefully undermanned for the next two years

you think i give a fukk if this dude gets impeached? :dead:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Never understood the 2 party system, there literally is no incentive to be held accountable ,when it is you deciphering the rules in your favour. But there is an opportunity now to hold the democratic party hostage in regards to following political objectives favorable to he black population in the US . If nothing changes at the next election, the imperative will lie in creating a third political party.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So trump can't touch that money without annihilating himself?

Or did he pull off the biggest deal of his life