RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not taking sides, im just aware of what it would take for a typical republican congressperson to vote for impeachment, if there is no direct evidence on trump its not gonna happen

and remember impeachment is just an indictment, it still has to go to trial in the senate for an actual trial and a vote with 2/3 majority

You are correct, but I think the GOP establishment wants him gone. They are waiting for the right moment and it might be here.

Cornyn and Blunt are both calling for special investigations.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Never understood the 2 party system, there literally is no incentive to be held accountable ,when it is you deciphering the rules in your favour. But there is an opportunity now to hold the democratic party hostage in regards to following political objectives favorable to he black population in the US . If nothing changes at the next election, the imperative will lie in creating a third political party.
Like all things in American life, you can blame this partially on slavery and the schism between democratic-republican states rights southerners led by Thomas Jefferson and federalists like Hamilton and John Adams. These were the first political parties and the schism had racial undertones like they do today.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So Trump is impeached then Pence becomes president. Isn't that worse ?

A resignation/impeachment goes beyond scandal. Its an historic disgrace for the country, and if Pence were to replace Trump his administration would operate with little executive agency or political capital. He'd simply be a lame duck, biding time, until the next admin (democratic) assumes power. Pence would have zero chance at re-election.

But to answer your earlier question this scandal, in my eyes, isnt a knockout blow simply because republicans control congress. The house intel and oversight committees are already circling the wagons and supporting administration talking points because their loyalty is to trump, not the constitution.

But how long will this party-wide loyalty continue?

Republicans in the house, especially, have their own political futures to think about. Especially in the 2018 midterms. Trump had zero goodwill or cushion from the public with historically low approval ratings out the gate. If public support continues to erode republican rats will start to jump ship and distance themselves from this toxic and incompetent admin thru their votes and rhetoric, which will completely undermine Trump. The impending civil war is when the real fun begins.

I love my sports metaphors. Think of the Trump admin as a boxer thats getting pummeled against the ropes. Thats what makes his attack on the fourth estate so suicidal. Instead of playing nice he went the Nixon route, and turned them into the enemy. Now you have agencies like CNN and much of the media who are making it their mission to take Trump down. Bannon overestimated his intelligence, and got drunk off power like nixon. The hangover is coming.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:lolbron:its watergate every day with these incompetent fukktards.

:gladbron:
can we start an impeachment bet thread now, please?

How much longer you think until Trump is forced to resign or face impeachment. Do we think pence is the next president or is he involved and he's in deep shyt too. We need to start a pool on this and wager some coli cash
The writing is certainly on the wall and the gears of impeachment are indeed turning.

The caviat is that these people are so unhinged that I wouldn't be shocked by anything that happens now as all of this moves forward. I have no doubt that Bannon and the Trump team are now currently weighing their options as all of the dominos start to fall, and nothing is off the table. :lupe:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
A resignation/impeachment goes beyond scandal. Its an historic disgrace for the country, and if Pence were to replace Trump his administration would operate with little executive agency or political capital. He'd simply be a lame duck, biding time, until the next admin (democratic) assumes power. Pence would have zero chance at re-election.

But to answer your earlier question this scandal, in my eyes, isnt a knockout blow simply because republicans control congress. The house intel and oversight committees are already circling the wagons and supporting administration talking points because their loyalty is to trump, not the constitution.

But how long will this party-wide loyalty continue?

Republicans in the house, especially, have their own political futures to think about. Especially in the 2018 midterms. Trump had zero goodwill or cushion from the public with historically low approval ratings out the gate. If public support continues to erode republican rats will start to jump ship and distance themselves from this toxic and incompetent admin thru their votes and rhetoric, which will completely undermine Trump. The impending civil war is when the real fun begins.

I love my sports metaphors. Think of the Trump admin as a boxer thats getting pummeled against the ropes. Thats what makes his attack on the fourth estate so suicidal. Instead of playing nice he went the Nixon route, and turned them into the enemy. Now you have agencies like CNN and much of the media who are making it their mission to take Trump down. Bannon overestimated his intelligence, and got drunk off power like nixon. The hangover is coming.

what do you mean by civil war? what would that look like?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
what do you mean by civil war? what would that look like?

My bad. Republican civil war of the political variety. Establishment republicans in particular, who trump gleefully humiliated on the way to the white house, are especially going to be on that drake summer sixteen and 'looking for reeeeveeenge' . McCain, Rubio Graham are already taking headshots, and more will join the chorus in the coming months once the political waters are warm enough to dive in.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Could someone give me a recap of the events or point me to the posts I should read?

Not sure what this situation is about haven't watched news or TV in a little while.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
@Brady Hoke's Artery

paulie.gif

paulie.gif

paulie.gif
paulie.gif

giphy.gif
#Trumpset. :pachaha:

All the problems they had with Shillary is coming true in Trump ten fold. :whew: What a time to be alive brehs.

Cabinet full of the establishment, goldman sachs and crazy right wingers. :skip: