RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barely 3 weeks in...
3 weeks!:mjlol:

Just 3 weeks ago I thought that the clowns in this administration might make it 2 years, before the perjury, corruption and espionage trials began. Two weeks ago I revised my thinking as more of their nonsense became public and at that time I said that they might make it a year.

Now I think it is a matter of months, if not not mere weeks before these pack of jackals are run off. Sessions, Comey and the Republicans will try to block it as much as possible, especially to make sure that Pence is not implicated; but Trump has too many powerful enemies in the Republican Party; Democratic Party; media and in the intelligence community for him to survive this shyt. I just hope that Pence is caught up in this shyt too.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
conservatives and foxtards are spinning the leaks that led to flynn resignation as traitorous and a threat to natsec. encouraging trump to be more covert and secretive in his governing tactics.

nevermind flynn may have been compromised by russia, negotiating policy he wasn't authorized to, and might not have been acting in the best interest of our country. to top it off he lied about it. but now they want to do away with oversight checks and balances?? :mindblown:

trump better be praising baby hitler right now that dems don't have control of the house and/or senate. cause the investigations would be on fire. :whew:

...and to think about it that would be a much better use of resources than the last 4 years republicans wasted on bengahzi and hillary's emails....

what trump and his admin don't realize is the more they try to subvert the intel community the worse this will get. hope them and the media keep their boot on the trump posse's neck. all of these guys are compromised. just a matter of time and patience :ufdup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So explain to a non-American, can the Trump government actually fall because of that ? If it does what happens then ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
C4pJe11UEAEN3Er.jpg

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
How much longer you think until Trump is forced to resign or face impeachment. Do we think pence is the next president or is he involved and he's in deep shyt too. We need to start a pool on this and wager some coli cash

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Go watch/read/listen to anything you can about Nixon's impeachment.

or Reagan and Iran Contra.

You're witnessing history.
So Trump is impeached then Pence becomes president. Isn't that worse ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ehh...

Joseph P. Clancy, whom President Barack Obama summoned back from the private sector in late 2014 amid a string of security breaches and employee misconduct in the agency, said it's now time to retire for good. He alerted the White House last week of his plans to step down March 4, giving President Trump the chance to select his own security chief.

• Dap
Reactions: 85