RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
so because my parents arent far leftists that makes them trash that ruined the country? :mjlol:

no wonder people are running from “progressive” leftism in droves. jesus christ, you can live in your ideology all you want but we’re talking about reality here
You are wasting your time trying to reason with extremist ideologues...

Besides that this ain't the thread for this conversation...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

None of these people are active now. I didn’t know they still get clearances even if they aren’t a part of the current administration.

But if they still do once again the world sees how Trump is a stupid monkey.

That dirtbag Rand Paul ran in there this morning talkin shyt and now this fakkit Trump is “looking into it”

It’s ridiculous how stupid Trump is

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
None of these people are active now. I didn’t know they still get clearances even if they aren’t a part of the current administration.

But if they still do once again the world sees how Trump is a stupid monkey.

That dirtbag Rand Paul ran in there this morning talkin shyt and this fakkit Trump is “looking into it”

It’s ridiculous how stupid Trump is
Yep i got a secret security clearance active until 2020 and im not in the military anymore. Clearance was good for 10yrs

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
such a debacle. Remember when it was :mindblown: that our election was accused of being hacked some years ago :old: (2016) by an axis of evil?
We stuck on that still. These slick mfs prolly sitting on banking intel just waiting for the right time. Wake up on Christmas Eve with “insufficient funds” nationwide.
They just playing with the polls like:mjgrin:

Putin couldn't take anymore sanctions and he even said if Hilary got in World War 3 would start. Dude found the weakest link trump bought and black mailed his ass and is telling him how to run the country. This idiot didn't even care about being president in the first place all he cared was about winning and getting paid and didn't care how it was done.