RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
His voters believe that obama was a Kenyan Marxist, Muslim, and a pizza store was the base for a child-smuggling ring.

At what point do we accept those people are morons? And if racists who stand next to racists feel some way about being called racist piece of shyt .. who cares what those people think?

And when the democrats get back into majority, I want a 96% tax on assets over $5 million and an infrastructure bill immediately. And I want education funded for the next 59 years at the local level too.

These idiots will come in and say doing that is impossible. Yet the Republicans just do whatever the fukk they want every time. Our side is p*ssy.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They are.
such a debacle. Remember when it was :mindblown: that our election was accused of being hacked some years ago :old: (2016) by an axis of evil?
We stuck on that still. These slick mfs prolly sitting on banking intel just waiting for the right time. Wake up on Christmas Eve with “insufficient funds” nationwide.
They just playing with the polls like:mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
so because my parents arent far leftists that makes them trash that ruined the country? :mjlol:

no wonder people are running from “progressive” leftism in droves. jesus christ, you can live in your ideology all you want but we’re talking about reality here
Reality is, if you don’t vote, for whatever reason, or vote for a third party in presidential elections, you are accepting that having a candidate like Trump running the country is alright as long as you can sit on your soapbox and your personal “honor” is worth more than the lives that are currently being ruined and will be ruined for decades to come as a result of this guy being elected because those trash folks voted Jill Stein, GJ, or didn’t vote. From your post, you took exception to this, probably because you decided to use your own parents as an example, why, idk, maybe you have had the conversation, maybe they are catching imaginary, hypothetical strays and you don’t really know if they would be trash for inadvertently giving Trump a better chance to win, either way, the people you describe are trash.
As for the second part about people running in “droves”...are you referring to the bot/4 c***/T_D created #walkaway movement that has already been proven to be created by and pushed by bots and alt-Reich MAGA weirdos, and if ANYBODY is actually influenced by that, they are stupid, naive trash.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
so because my parents arent far leftists that makes them trash that ruined the country? :mjlol:

no wonder people are running from “progressive” leftism in droves. jesus christ, you can live in your ideology all you want but we’re talking about reality here

If you are saying your Dem parents wont vote for a Dem that is far left, then yes they are contributing to what is ruining this country. That is the reality. I wish my momma would tell me that she wont for the Dem candidate so she just wont vote or ANYTHING along those lines. I legit might stop talking to her. People lives are at stake, I assume that doesnt include you or your parents since that is the position they have and based on your reply you think that its okay.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Except they aren't. Stop drinking the kool aid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are saying your Dem parents wont vote for a Dem that is far left, then yes they are contributing to what is ruining this country. That is the reality. I wish my momma would tell me that she wont for the Dem candidate so she just wont vote or ANYTHING along those lines. I legit might stop talking to her. People lives are at stake, I assume that doesnt include you or your parents since that is the position they have and based on your reply you think that its okay.

Yeah man. If your parents are truly this way, then fukk your mom and pops.

This middle of the road bullshyt is what keeps shyt fukked up. Tht left can KNOW that they are right and not speak strongly and forcefully. That shyt has to stop.

Someone posted on Reddit about the next protest/ movement wave and suggested "GTFO"

That, I think needs to be the message along with "Restore this country"