RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
  1. James Brennan
  2. Donna Duggan
  3. Conor O’Brien
  4. Cindy Laporta
  5. Dennis Raico
These are the 5 people that got immunity to testify against Manafort. Hmmm I don't see a Tony Podesta on here.....:dead:
I was seeing that from Alt-Right commenters all morning...I expect a shyt load of comments to be deleted today :mjlol:

Brennan eh?? :mjgrin:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
So this means people like Brennan still get briefed?

I doubt he would get briefed. It is possible to have an active clearance but you still have to have a "need to know" on classified source material to be able to see, access or be briefed on it. Brennan is retired so I am not sure he has a "need to know". All an active clearance means is if he wanted to contract work, they would not have to have him reapply to obtain clearance. I contracted for a few years with the DoD at a nuclear sub shipyard and although my TS clearance is still valid, no way they letting me thru the gate on that alone.

Daps
Reality is, if you don’t vote, for whatever reason, or vote for a third party in presidential elections, you are accepting that having a candidate like Trump running the country is alright as long as you can sit on your soapbox and your personal “honor” is worth more than the lives that are currently being ruined and will be ruined for decades to come as a result of this guy being elected because those trash folks voted Jill Stein, GJ, or didn’t vote. From your post, you took exception to this, probably because you decided to use your own parents as an example, why, idk, maybe you have had the conversation, maybe they are catching imaginary, hypothetical strays and you don’t really know if they would be trash for inadvertently giving Trump a better chance to win, either way, the people you describe are trash.
As for the second part about people running in “droves”...are you referring to the bot/4 c***/T_D created #walkaway movement that has already been proven to be created by and pushed by bots and alt-Reich MAGA weirdos, and if ANYBODY is actually influenced by that, they are stupid, naive trash.

All due respect big homie, but this narrative always has been disingenuous, even back to the Ralph Nader years. It's true purpose isn't as a critique of voter apathy or voter myopia, it's to bludgeon any challenge to the status quo of Democratic hegemony. And it's clearly been effective, which is precisely why you can even have an argument debating the electibility of a "far left" candidate when the opposition is Donald fukking Trump. HILLARY CLINTON could be viewed in some aspects as being far left if the barometer is Donald Trump, yet where were all the debates about her electibility akin to the ones we having now?

Clinton won 21 states against Trump, 15 of which she won by double digit margins. You seriously see no differentiation between say a Trump voter in Michigan (Trump won by barely 10,000 votes), a Stein voter in Cali (Hillary got 62% of the vote), a Johnson voter in West Virginia (Trump got 68%) of the vote, or somebody who stayed home in D.C.?

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Im not sure. They got top secret clearances and were way above my pay grade so they might still get briefed.

The clearance is good for a few years, even if you are no longer actively using it. Say I have a clearance and quit my job, I can still apply for jobs that require a clearance, as my new job wouldn't have to pay for a new investigation since the current one is still good. Once it is out of scope, then you would have to be re-investigated.