RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
That is quite a dumb idea. I know Tucker would sign up his "son" for that, but this is not something worthy of serious discussion. The president is clearly looking to stir up some interest to switch the issue: he is a traitor.
:huhldup: tucker carlsons son outchea like :shockedned:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
pompeo and bolton in particular are bad news on this issue
These guys have lived off of government longer than folks in the projects, yet here there are with their small government nonsense.

I was always puzzled when they stated that these guys were smart, and a sharp mind.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I don’t believe the rich have their children sign up for selective services.
yeah of course not
it reminds me of that scene in farenheit 9/11 when michael moore goes to DC and none of the politicians who voted to invade iraq will sign up their kids to serve in it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Strangely enough if this was 2017 I would be freaking the fukk out.:pachaha::whew:

Now I am like "What this cac gotta hide with this Twitter distraction":patrice::usure:

nikkas ain't even tripping on WW3 man :mjcry::dwillhuh:

What’s the point of having a heart attack every time he makes a post? What’s the point of getting a heart attack if you know he’s going to move on to a different less than 24 hours later anyway? Then there is the idea that he’s a day trader.

You would be a fool to let this guy play with your emotions.