RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
think about all that's gone down with trump campaign and his white house. obviously russia, the blockbuster topic...but lost in that shuffle is all the other shady ass stuff with the trump organization and his kids and kushner and them all getting these favorable (to put it lightly) foreign deals and loans and shyt...never mind all the other crooked arrangements happening on the periphery of the family business. then there's the incredible fukkery of his cabinet, which is a whole 'nother topic of corruption, incompetence and downright destruction. and of course trump himself, his spokesbear, his state tv personalities and his surrogates shuffle out and puke out their ridiculous talking points are out on full force to do whatever they can to spin and defend and deflect any and everything. all the blatantly terrible shyt. and 99.99% of the time, their best defense is "b-b-but hilary!" or "b-b-but obama!"

given the totality of this trump shyt, they might as well wrap this all into one big over-arching investigation...whether or not the trump white house and his administration has any actual links to the united states of america.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I didn’t vote for Clinton. But I remember standing in the booth for 3 minutes disgusted with James Comey.

That guy is a real piece of work.
I said months ago when he got fired and started doing TV rounds that he was low key gearing up for a presidential run. And it was pretty much confirmed when he denounced himself as a republican. He will run in 2020. And yes I'm disgusted with him as well.

He let the republicans bully him plus he wont come out and admit it but he already hated HRC so it was a easy decision and he like so many other people thought trump would be a easy win so it wouldn't affect results but it did.

Comey played a vital role twice and was extremely instrumental in trump winning. So I hope when he does run, he gets embarrassed and hopefully fades into oblivion. Truth is most of these democrats are bytches who "try" to play by the rules while republicans don't give a shyt, do what they want and control the narrative all the time while the media plays both sides. Wash, rinse, repeat for last 20yrs....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
think about all that's gone down with trump campaign and his white house. obviously russia, the blockbuster topic...but lost in that shuffle is all the other shady ass stuff with the trump organization and his kids and kushner and them all getting these favorable (to put it lightly) foreign deals and loans and shyt...never mind all the other crooked arrangements happening on the periphery of the family business. then there's the incredible fukkery of his cabinet, which is a whole 'nother topic of corruption, incompetence and downright destruction. and of course trump himself, his spokesbear, his state tv personalities and his surrogates shuffle out and puke out their ridiculous talking points are out on full force to do whatever they can to spin and defend and deflect any and everything. all the blatantly terrible shyt. and 99.99% of the time, their best defense is "b-b-but hilary!" or "b-b-but obama!"

given the totality of this trump shyt, they might as well wrap this all into one big over-arching investigation...whether or not the trump white house and his administration has any actual links to the united states of america.

Exactly.

Tonight I was rehashing things that've happened with someone and one of things that came to mind because the Cohen story came out today was how Cohen was shaking down huge companies for access! It's not even talked about anymore. They're all so fukking corrupt it makes me sick.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@bradheath: The FBI documents released yesterday confirm that he government began wiretapping Carter Page a month after he left the president's campaign, and that the surveillance was approved by four judges, all of whom found probable cause to believe he was working as a Russian agent.

@realDonaldTrump: Looking more & more like the Trump Campaign for President was illegally being spied upon (surveillance) for the political gain of Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Ask her how that worked out - she did better with Crazy Bernie. Republicans must get tough now. An illegal Scam!