RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Russian Spies, X KGB Members and Recorded Tapes??? Is this a Presidency or a James Bond, Mission Impossible Movie? Dude was a pathetic mess this week and Putin had him looking like a straight b!tch on that stage. Trying to backtrack and clean it up all week. Clearly our President is compromised and I believe Putin has dirt for sure, he look completely controlled and the only derangement is those that continue spin for this fool. He looked pathetic and weak on that stage yet on Twitter he goes hard on everyone else. Dude was standing right next to Putin and didn't say a Single negative thing, SMH. He went harder on the Eagles coming to the White House than he did on Putin, lol.

v1.bTsxMTIwMzQ0MTtqOzE3ODE0OzEyMDA7MTAwMDsxNTAw
220px-MissionImpossiblePoster.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know what..... I am gonna say it. Bring Obama Back.

Trump and the Republicans broke all the Rules. So change the Rule and give Obama a chance to run for a Third term (if he wants). FDR had 3 terms and dude is top 5 Presidents ever. I can't think of anyone else who could fix this shyt Trump has done besides Obama.......

:francis:

Noah

All Star
Daps
High-End Russian-Prostitute Ringleaders Busted Inside Miami's Trump Towers

The article states that the prostitution ring has no connection with 45 but shyt man, what the hell is going on with these various Trump Towers anyways
iTzHYeOKmVLSPbgDtV34_DDpSL9oHKO2DW26vC5iuSCKidfMVzBXThhLIfsWoSifwYhMSGYpkDtc6WWSW2e3XV-HmPt9VFA0QS1Rn2J-YeheCS6u_Eq0ctI1BypTA1oSOYINXHV_
seems like we always get some wild Trump Tower fukkery every once in a while

Don't even want to rule out that there isn't a connection because of general principle :mjlol:

They're saying on Reddit that since Donald loves police asset seizure and hates due process so much, let's go ahead and seize Trump Tower real quick :smugbiden: nothing to hide, right Donnie?
JX0gB7p4mhswj2bCHmM2vp7ALTYckwT2sNPT-sB-ZqUCP1h7GAfjhRuR5OBwGqe3thMYbHwdLfq7lw2ZXlLAPiS3MwX3B2907H-DK0JkZDGGzz1yp9AXuQYy5U8HQyl4qmhYF1o0

Daps
he was never a leftist, he was a bush supporting fakkit who probably got disgruntled by their stance on gay marriage so he ran off to brazil to get hitched.

To be fair, he's been shytting on Bush and the Iraq War for years and way more vocally than he ever expressed any type of support for Bush. And Russian stooge or not, how is he not a leftist?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This stokes my interracial milff bbc anal fantasies...:troll: It looks like she takes it up the butt...:shaq:

But seriously this dude was watching his wife getting smashed by lexington steele type nikkas jerking off in a business chair in the corner while his wife is moaning... :francis::mjlol: I just can't......:deadrose:

IKR?:mjlol:

I am waiting for Tariq to do a show on this man....someone PM him these texts or sumthin but my man has to speak on it...

I'm waiting for Dave Chappelle to mention this in his stand ups. Imagine if Dave did a skit about Manafort on Chappelle's Show :lolbron:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i need some confirmation on those texts between manafort's daughters.
is this real and if so, why has it not hit the main stream yet?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You know what..... I am gonna say it. Bring Obama Back.

Trump and the Republicans broke all the Rules. So change the Rule and give Obama a chance to run for a Third term (if he wants). FDR had 3 terms and dude is top 5 Presidents ever. I can't think of anyone else who could fix this shyt Trump has done besides Obama.......

:francis:
FDR had 4, he just died in office early in the 4th.