RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
kissinger is gonna be one of those people whose deaths i celebrate
nancy reagan dying :lawd:
scalia dying (at the time) was :ohlawd:

Not gonna lie when Scalia died:russ:

When Barbara Bush died:smugbiden:

now when Bush Senior dies if old age:banderas: I'm gonna have a grand ole time

and when that SC uncle tom finally dies of hopefully something medical and painful:takedat:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You already know the UK gonna hand him over to Mueller :Cacfukkery:

Actually it would be wiser for them to keep him and the UK and for Mueller to then go over there and interrogate him. Don't forget Trump is a piece of shyt with pardoning power.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A very smart black man was named POTUS and he did the following......

3c4d631386689be2505617d57aaf747b--first-black-president-mr-president.jpg

Top 10 president ever

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Not gonna lie when Scalia died:russ:

When Barbara Bush died:smugbiden:

now when Bush Senior dies if old age:banderas: I'm gonna have a grand ole time

and when that SC uncle tom finally dies of hopefully something medical and painful:takedat:
dikk cheney and newt gingrich dying are gonna tempt me to break out a 40 :wow:
and i dont even drink anymore :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

You gotta read the whole conversation, it's wild. The one daughter was on the phone with her mother and relaying the conversation to the sister via text. I think the other one is texting with the father while Manafort and his wife were going back and forth talking about reconciliation.

I felt so dirty reading personal texts about something so intimate.
The older Manafort's were going back and forth about reconciling and in that moment she confessed to her daughter that the reason he seperated and got a new chick is because she refused to continue going to swingers parties with him, and he would want that to be a condition of them getting back together.
So they started connecting that new info with stuff they noticed all the years, I can't believe this stuff is public, wow. :dwillhuh:

my brain is breaking and i'm giddy about what i've just read...but i'm also sad.

let me shut the fukk up and just marinate in this unbelievable shyt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manafukked: baby, you gotta understand that if WE want to get back to being a loving couple, then you gotta let me watch you get fukked by a large group of black men
full

wife: you want me to
full
with my p*ssy?

manafukked: yes...
full
.........i'm sure our daughters do it too.

daughters:
full

brehs who showed up to bang a 65 year old woman while manafukked watched and recorded:
full

i can't...even...anything...:dead:

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
my brain is breaking and i'm giddy about what i've just read...but i'm also sad.

let me shut the fukk up and just marinate in this unbelievable shyt.

manafukked: baby, you gotta understand that if WE want to get back to being a loving couple, then you gotta let me watch you get fukked by a large group of black men
full

wife: you want me to
full
with my p*ssy?

manafukked: yes...
full
.........i'm sure our daughters do it too.

daughters:
full

brehs who showed up to bang a 65 year old woman while manafukked watched and recorded:
full

i can't...even...anything...:dead:
InferiorMeagerDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All things aside, HK needs to suffer in the deepest, darkest, depths of hell, along with Trump. He can write whatever he wants, but he is one of the few people in American history that are equally evil as Trump

Why do these devils live so fukking long man? dikk Cheney walking around with no pulse and a Robotic heart with two ambulances following him at all times

i can't believe that HK is still knocking about...i hope he is suffering in some way as he lives his long life.

full

I've come to the conclusion that no movie, sequence of movies, or short TV series is going to be able to present all of the fukkery we've seen over the last two years.

This shyt is going to need a TV series run like the Simpsons in order to really tell the full story. Trump done broke the record for fukkery, and nobody is going to come close to breaking it.

this quote can stand on it's own.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this legit?

free nap before he self combusts. :damn:

the decisions that trump has made are bearing their fruits.
openly disagreeing with trump with a blunt "No!"...?

word?
:picard:

that's just the PM of the Netherlands.

America's traditional allies are sending out test balloons to see what floats and they are starting out with blatant resistance.

i've said it before and i'll say it again:

we are witnessing Europe paying back America for helping them in WW1 but more so for WW2.

prior to WW2, Europe was in a constant state of war.
America threw it's weight in and not only helped win it for the allies but also built a world that helped them cooperate, forgive, remember and prosper.

England and the US had the foresight to see Russia as the next threat, even as we fought along side them against a common enemy.

we are going to see the diplomatic and international politics versions of the storming of Normandy.
trump is gonna be under siege 24/7 by our historical allies and that is just going to make him creep closer and closer to the enemies of western liberalism.

:snoop:

Orbital-Fetus, Jul 3, 2018

Last edited: