RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
shyt these people just outright making trainwrecks of their lives... :mjlol: Rich Cacs be too messy...:heh: 3 somes, opioids, money laundering, having orgies damn...

Tbf,If youre getting Money from Multiple Entities in different Countries,Youre doing more than Ordering Instagram Thots:mjlit:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was watching the 5th estate last night and the movie about Julian assange seemed cool.. like he wanted to fight for these power leaders and govts not having harmful secrets, he fought for the truth... Now im sitting here thinking they say wikileaks was a russian front but was julian assange a bad guy all the time or a fall guy who got played and now those leaders who he fukked over want him dead??? :jbhmm: I'm kinda confused on this one..
:camtook::keefdontlike::scustedcam:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I was watching the 5th estate last night and the movie about Julian assange seemed cool.. like he wanted to fight for these power leaders and govts not having harmful secrets, he fought for the truth... Now im sitting here thinking they say wikileaks was a russian front but was julian assange a bad guy all the time or a fall guy who got played and now those leaders who he fukked over want him dead??? :jbhmm: I'm kinda confused on this one..
While it is unknown what his past motives were, they could have been from a good place of transparency for citizens of countries or it could have been him whipping out his big dikk *super pause* to show leaders that he has the goods *pause* and is available for blackmail for the highest bidder, it is very clear now that he is a bad actor on retainer for the Russian govt

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any reason to believe they are false. My guess is that they aren't being covered because it is gossip and doesn't actually increase our understanding of the crimes committed by Manafort. It is salacious but it doesn't serve a purpose except embarrassment imo. I feel bad for his wife having to deal with the story at the end of the day. The daughters even mention via text how she doesn't want it to be made public.
Just remember she's a cac breh and probably doesn't give a fuk about us other than the times she needs dikk.
Also my first post in here, have followed this thread almost daily ( some days hourly) for at least the last 6 months. Much respect to the brehs in here keeping us upto date and even nap :lolbron:.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My go-to argument for these MAGA fukkbois now is “he should do it”. Whatever they argue, “he should fire Mueller”, “He should pardon Flynn”, “He should arrest Hillary”.....Just fukking do it, breh, you are the president of the United States, do whatever you want, fukkface. Then they are like “he will look guilty” “the press will have a field day” “democrats heads will explode”, to which you answer “If he is innocent, who gives a fukk” and that is where you get them, no excuses.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

:RodSurvivor:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From the Carter Page application. Sounds like FBI was convinced he was a knowing agent of the Russian Government based on multiple sources. Can't wait for that indictment to drop. That'll make 2 of 5 (Page and Popadopolous) or 40% of his foreign policy team Russia conspirators aka 'coffee boys'.

0ww5TXk.png