RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:wow:

Breh that needs to be a theme. If Obama wants to come back, give that man the option. He's in his prime and we got people talking about 80 something year old Bernie & Biden:scust:
yeah but the 26th amendment was passed and ratified after FDR's death to prevent that from happening again.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Maddow making a case that Trump’s team leaked the McDougal payment audio.

The recording was actually privileged material. Prosecutors never got it. Only Trump’s team and they put it out.

Why Trump's legal team would leak Cohen playmate hush money tape

The Trump team leaked it as a distraction to take the conversation away from all of this week’s Russia news. He’s also again back discussing the NFL national anthem issue.

The guy has been doing this since he began running for office. He knows that the media is only interested in ratings, so they will always run after any tweets that he puts out there and they’re gonna trip over themselves to “break” some new news.

It’s been working well for him. He’s done so much shyt that a normal president would have already been impeached for, but the media simply moves on to the “next” controversy allowing him to get away with the “last” controversy.

Just think about this for a second.....

All day every single day for about 6 months straight, every major media outlet was discussing Rev. Jeremiah Wright and forcing Obama to apologize because the Reverend said “The chickens have come home to roost” during one of his old sermons. Something, by the way, that right-wing pastors have also said but were never criticized for.

Now think about ALL the foul shyt Trump and his alt-right associates have done, which has gotten a small milli-fraction of sustained scrutiny from the media.

It’s bullshyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yeah but the 26th amendment was passed and ratified after FDR's death to prevent that from happening again.
Trump out here about to get impeached or give Putin the nuclear codes on live TV and you think an Amendment is gonna stop that from happening?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yes i am just copying and pasting it.
i believe it.

this shyt takes years to manifest but if you pay attention then you can see the seeds being planted and then recognize what is happening.

EU and NATO CANNOT survive the fall of America in any way that we would recognize.

believe me when i tell you that there are moves being made by America's true allies within and without of our boarders.

Meddling you say :steviej:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i need some confirmation on those texts between manafort's daughters.
is this real and if so, why has it not hit the main stream yet?
I don't see any reason to believe they are false. My guess is that they aren't being covered because it is gossip and doesn't actually increase our understanding of the crimes committed by Manafort. It is salacious but it doesn't serve a purpose except embarrassment imo. I feel bad for his wife having to deal with the story at the end of the day. The daughters even mention via text how she doesn't want it to be made public.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was watching the 5th estate last night and the movie about Julian assange seemed cool.. like he wanted to fight for these power leaders and govts not having harmful secrets, he fought for the truth... Now im sitting here thinking they say wikileaks was a russian front but was julian assange a bad guy all the time or a fall guy who got played and now those leaders who he fukked over want him dead??? :jbhmm: I'm kinda confused on this one..

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I was watching the 5th estate last night and the movie about Julian assange seemed cool.. like he wanted to fight for these power leaders and govts not having harmful secrets, he fought for the truth... Now im sitting here thinking they say wikileaks was a russian front but was julian assange a bad guy all the time or a fall guy who got played and now those leaders who he fukked over want him dead??? :jbhmm: I'm kinda confused on this one..
i appreciate the material wikileaks brought to light about american war crimes in afghanistan and iraq. so its not like theyve done nothing good, at one point they were helpful.
assange seems to have a very strong anti-west and anti-US bias. which i can sympathize with because i share it, but in his case it goes way too far and causes him to support russia as a way to counterbalance US global power. at this point hes just a pawn of the kremlin, sharing the goal of decreasing US influence and power.