RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ilHNneS.png
Man you hit me with the Bernie quote earlier that had me on the wave and then followed up with the Smitty. :jbdabenonem:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i was at work all day and not able to see all of this in real time...

i've spent the evening going over all of this.

an attempted coup is taking place...or....a coup has taken place.

we all know this by now, i hope.

x amount of Americans support trump.
0% of America's allies support trump.

trump is not America and America is NOT the world.

the WORLD is about to speak in a way that America has never before seen.

shyt is gonna get crazy.

no smilies...no jokes...this shyt is about to explode.
get ready for things to get :whoo:

Speak on it breh.. what you think is coming down the pipe? :ohhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta renew my passport before it’s too late :merchant:

Today’s a bad day for America, but we need to have bad days so that Trump is stopped. If all goes as planned, shyt will get worse and worse, and then better (I hope. :sadcam:)

It’s an interesting time to be an American. We’re at some sort of crossroads. This must have been what it was like to live in the Nixon era :jbhmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expect Trump to throw out a shiny object to the press today in an attempt to get them off the topic of the conference.

He starts deporting born and bred Black Americans to Africa

Melina does a walkabout on the whitehouse lawn in buttless chaps

He invites Vince McMahon to the White House and cuts a promo on Jeff Bezos, challenging him to a steel cage match

Jared Keshner announces his plans to change his gender to male.

:russ:

Noah

All Star
Daps
I gotta renew my passport before it’s too late :merchant:

Today’s a bad day for America, but we need to have bad days so that Trump is stopped. If all goes as planned, shyt will get worse and worse, and then better (I hope. :sadcam:)

It’s an interesting time to be an American. We’re at some sort of crossroads. This must have been what it was like to live in the Nixon era :jbhmm:

Watergate is gonna look like light work compared to this I think. Watergate was a two year investigation (we're already almost 2 years deep and this is far from over) that ended in ~40 people going to jail and Nixon and his VP resigning. This at minimum involves the GOP (as an organization as well as individual House and Senate members), former Obama admin members, social media companies like Facebook and Twitter, the majority of people who worked on Trump's campaign, his legal team, probably Trump himself, a foreign bank, a number of Russian oligarchs, spies, ambassadors, members of the FBI, CIA, NSA etc. This could get into the hundreds once it's all said and done. Not like 120 people but like 300+ people could be affected. The complexity and scope of this can't be understated

The president committed literal treason (again) today and called a heads-up meeting with the senate for tomorrow. This is gonna get wild as hell man I really do wonder how moderate and right wing Americans will react

Trying to make a post in another thread coming that kinda details who all could be involved/implicated and it's a goddamn mess breh
yM6ZuGspUUvGm7sV01rC3zInlH0Pj64y4RbS3G7qO-ZuthI0vLIsPsExBoF7Ub0IWqrCs-sQRhaLGYoOqYdRU7LsgfUmh9bVsTqR6gSmdPMMVBU_TI-uSmPWbWZ6TsGNAJ3brepE
it is a huge web of people, organizations, and intelligence agencies. Nothing like this has happened before tbh this really is as interesting as it is anything else