RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I used to say it in jest but I think there’s a greater than 10% chance he just picks up and leaves for mother Russia - from where he can live out the rest of his life as yet another in a long line of self indulgent former dictators in exile. He’ll anoint himself the last true/legitimate president of the U.S. and racists everywhere will point to him as a defender of the white race.

i've said this as well.

it would not surprise me at all if he went to russia for an unscheduled visit and just left Air force 1 with the Secret Service in the bushes...never to be seen again on US soil.

trump would just be given a TV channel in russia and talk shyt against the US until he dies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:piss:
full
+ :sitdown: =
full
poetic :wow:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is this fukkery on Baechel? Delay on Manafort case? Maybe plea? Cooperation?
Maaaann super good episode. She came out guns blazing. Tomorrow is going to be litty

When watching it live, it felt like Putin was lowkey disrespectful about having Trump on his radar at the time. Trump clearly felt slighted and the need to highlight how he stood out as a businessman back then smh.

Comey is in the same boat. The same fukking boat.
Comey is definitely a lot more responsible for this mess than he gives himself credit, but I will say in terms of interviews, I have seen/read a few where he is publicly challenged and his line-of-reasoning are analyzed by the best-of-the-best in media (The Economist's Anne McElvoy, NY Times, Rachel Maddow, etc). He isn't running from it.

I used to say it in jest but I think there’s a greater than 10% chance he just picks up and leaves for mother Russia - from where he can live out the rest of his life as yet another in a long line of self indulgent former dictators in exile. He’ll anoint himself the last true/legitimate president of the U.S. and racists everywhere will point to him as a defender of the white race.
I can see the government sending someone to get him on some Bin Laden shyt. Don't know if he can get a pass like Nixon did

Rachel Maddow went into depth on this today. How/why were the Russians so convinced that Republicans would win given that Hillary Clinton was widely expected to be that nikka?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Maaaann super good episode. She came out guns blazing. Tomorrow is going to be litty

When watching it live, it felt like Putin was lowkey disrespectful about having Trump on his radar at the time. Trump clearly felt slighted and the need to highlight how he stood out as a businessman back then smh.

Comey is definitely a lot more responsible for this mess than he gives himself credit, but I will say in terms of interviews, I have seen/read a few where he is publicly challenged and his line-of-reasoning are analyzed by the best-of-the-best in media (The Economist's Anne McElvoy, NY Times, Rachel Maddow, etc). He isn't running from it.

I can see the government sending someone to get him on some Bin Laden shyt. Don't know if he can get a pass like Nixon did

Rachel Maddow went into depth on this today. How/why were the Russians so convinced that Republicans would win given that Hillary Clinton was widely expected to be that nikka?
It's almost like the Russians knew the actual election results wouldn't be on the up and up

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i was at work all day and not able to see all of this in real time...

i've spent the evening going over all of this.

an attempted coup is taking place...or....a coup has taken place.

we all know this by now, i hope.

x amount of Americans support trump.
0% of America's allies support trump.

trump is not America and America is NOT the world.

the WORLD is about to speak in a way that America has never before seen.

shyt is gonna get crazy.

no smilies...no jokes...this shyt is about to explode.
get ready for things to get :whoo: