RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:why: This stupid fukking hick doesn't realize that the Zionists have bytch boy under their thumb too.
This is about white supremacy. All of that other stuff is partially irrelevant. Before the British ceded their control to the world they planted the seeds of trouble-making around the globe. They are very good at divide and conquer. The Americans were naive. They felt that television and a shake shack burger could offer the same control over others. They were wrong. It is so bad that immigrants would only come to exploit this country’s greatest asset and immediately leave. That’s how bad white supremacy is.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:deadbreh:
The tweet is dumb. Who does Jimmy Anthony Weiner emails Comey think is a serious journalist? And why would the president play that game? This is about propaganda right?

Is the president still under audit?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i've said this as well.

it would not surprise me at all if he went to russia for an unscheduled visit and just left Air force 1 with the Secret Service in the bushes...never to be seen again on US soil.

trump would just be given a TV channel in russia and talk shyt against the US until he dies.
Jesus Christ...

I can’t stop laughing visualizing this shyt. This is defcon 5 in this country right now with this treasonous sniveling coward as President but I can’t stop laughing at this shyt

:laff:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I gotta renew my passport before it’s too late :merchant:

Today’s a bad day for America, but we need to have bad days so that Trump is stopped. If all goes as planned, shyt will get worse and worse, and then better (I hope. :sadcam:)

It’s an interesting time to be an American. We’re at some sort of crossroads. This must have been what it was like to live in the Nixon era :jbhmm:
#dualpassportgang in full effect. Brehexit is really fukking up my backup plan though :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn I missed that Putin showed up an hr late. Made his bytch wait and then suck his dikk on stage :picard:
Yep.

Let's run down how 45 / America just got cucked on a international stage:
1. Putin showed up an hour late and made 45 wait.
2. Putin was the first to speak and led the conference
3. Putin looked calm and relaxed,45 looked slumped over, on edge and like a wimp.
4. Putin can fluently speak English, but decided to speak Russia and had an interpreter. :dead:
This put 45 at severe disadvantage
5.45 was winking at Putin and eager to impress him. Meanwhile Putin gave off an unbothered aura.
6. 45 defended the Russians manipulating our elections and backed Putin over his own intelligence agencies....

I find it funny that 45 was some epitome of masculinity last week when engaging with German Chancellor, PM of the UK and the queen of england(not that i give a fukk), but in front of Putin who's significantly shorter, he knelt down and kissed the ring.

Last edited: