RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Who will the cast be?

Trump - Jon Voight
Don Jr - Christian Bale
Putin - Liam Neeson
Sarah Sanders - Chrissy Metz
Michael Cohen - Ross from Friends
Manafort - Christopher McDonald

add on..

Nah Chrissy too Pretty to play Sandy Ham Sandwich:scust:

Michael Cera as Kushner
Bruce Willis as Avenatti

Daniel Criss as Baechel:troll:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
More likely he's planning on ordering the investigation shut down / firing Mueller this week. The public submission to Putin was a prepper to see who flinches in the GOP Congress. Meeting with them tomorrow to try to get assurances that they wont impeach him when he does it next few days.

Or Putin gave him some info to blackmail them further and told him what he wanted in their meeting. He's probably just trying to lay the groundwork to see if the GOP will get behind whatever that is.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Off topic,

@Orbital-Fetus can I get Steve Smith as a smiley! I think I'm going to need this for all the indictments:

30139.jpg

i got you tomorrow.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I used to say it in jest but I think there’s a greater than 10% chance he just picks up and leaves for mother Russia - from where he can live out the rest of his life as yet another in a long line of self indulgent former dictators in exile. He’ll anoint himself the last true/legitimate president of the U.S. and racists everywhere will point to him as a defender of the white race.

Maybe they will all follow him to Russia! :lolbron:

Noah

All Star
Daps
Manafort picked him when his political career was in shambles.

He's definitely dirty.

He's too over the top Christian not to be.

Good point :ohhh: Just peripheral but how bad do you have to be to be a conservative Christian and be unpopular in fukking Indiana :mjlol:

I mean he *knew about everything Flynn did, he was dirty from the beginning. Literally the only options are that he knew about Flynn's shady business and lied or is just so incompetent that he had no idea that Flynn did anything
Tr9vEuOclll6SjWppvwqNuBE1rB6iixcRf3zh_wfHKFm8gYqT0aAAdGVWIOJIx6JFDBRslIrdEuO5S1jKxyho1NxxD9bI8-diBcvCSJGeKcbb_pyo6YGuFUUjq-dFH2FXAYucgxj
Just like Sessions he's somehow managed to snake his way out of any consequences with a little help from the GOP senators. Funnily enough Pence has basically acted as another GOP party line voter when it comes to tie-breaking votes. This executive branch's relation to the legislative branch is suspect as hell & while Pence has been a great stooge, there's gotta be another reason why he's VP.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No mercy shown, Mueller on his G Rap shyt

So to the next traitor that freezes
Your begging and your pleas is only getting your closer to meeting Jesus

:banderas:

Interesingly, Mueller didn't do this indictment but it was just regular DOJ :jbhmm:

I have a friend who has someone inside DOJ who told me there's separate investigations. He can’t say shid but keeps saying Year 3.

Look at this

Not even hiding it