RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

giphy.gif

Noah

All Star
Daps
A few things.

-Everything to say about the TRE45ON summit has pretty much already been said, so yeah. That motherfukker. Everyone should watch how he answers some of the questions for those who haven't yet. Just straight deflection even after the facts are out. It's really undeniable now. I love that picture of Obama addressing Putin. That's how a real president does it and that's how a real man does it.

-If you look at John Brennan's latest Tweet, or basically any talking head/ex-intelligence agency/politician that condemns what Trump did, there is a disgusting amount of bot/MAGA freaks/trolls that are deflecting and saying hateful shyt, mostly bots. America needs a crazy amount of political and legislative reforms. Social media in particular NEEDS reform because it's such a big part of how we got into this mess, but it'll never happen as long as corporate America is hand in hand with political America and as long as incompetent politicians who don't know shyt about technology are in office. If we can get a lot disinformation, bots, and paid hacker and shill (foreign and domestic) activity off social media, it's a big step towards returning American politics back to relative normalcy.

-Glad that Mueller is coming through with more indictments. Just remember that his team is months ahead too :mjlit:

-As far as Trump, the majority of house & senate republicans, maybe Putin, and anyone else involved in this horse shyt is concerned, Robert Mueller is a baaaaaaaaaad dude, but Rosenstein should be held in equal regard. He essentially challenged Gowdy & co. to go ahead and try to impeach him after that Strzok hearing and Gowdy fukked off and said no chance of a Rosenstein impeachment. He knows going on the senate floor under oath (and likely getting some of those fukkers under oath in front of some senators who will ask real questions) means it'd be over for some of those dudes. He's doing a hell of a job as one of the few barriers that prevents Mueller from getting fired. So shout out that man and everybody working to bring this disaster of an administration to justice and getting this horrible timeline on the right track. Real patriots
BDA8UJHaVJrZ7fkamyjightMVm2N8czSgAk6oMs1aS0Y8TBucxRArTvGleP8BV5m3ota38fsUEeG0GXqi1y1k2ew5B8x5JqFF3gaOYG-BjJLfRLJkBhDiNpN_6IU7VU71LIBGNKU

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hard for me to think that even today's surreal events, will make a considerable dent in the GOP, or their mouthpieces allegiance to Trump. I hope it does. The spin is already here though, you deflect that Putin is more American in values than Obama and Hillary, or that Trump is simply a master negotiator and strategist.

We've seen all this before, statements and harshly worded "rebukes". I am not saying I am cynical, about the seriousness of it all, I am just worn out.

I see a lot lining up for the fall, and months after.