RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's weird seeing Republicans cannibalize each other using the same language they used to brainwash their dipshyt supporters into voting against their own interests.

Patriots....yeah right.
Yeah, Jim, even though you have had time to “reflect” on all the things you did wrong, TOO fukkING LITTLE, TOO fukkING LATE!!! That goes for the lot of them, even the homey Obama (whom I still owe a blood debt too, for life). These folks had 1 fukking job, to make sure ALL potential candidates for POTUS are vetted, and you will not tell me, if there is evidence now, there was not evidence back then. What the fukk was everybody worried about? Optics? What was the WORST thing that could happen if he was disqualified? NO MATTER WHAT, we would have been better off than we are now, no matter...fukkING...what!!! As bad as you can imagine the country could get......it will with this fukkface leading the country, along with his crew of traitorous, vile, scumbags.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mueller and RR with impeccable timing with those indictment setting this clown up perfectly. Everyone on the world stage so it live the American president is compromised. :wow:

Yeah that was perfect timing.

Man something gots to give here. How long is this treason shyt going to be entertained?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
“If you get me one more glass of wine, I’ll tell you stuff only Bob Mueller and I know. If you think you’ve seen wild stuff so far, buckle up. It’s going to be a wild couple of months.” - Mark Warner

Get this man a glass please!:wow:

This coupled with the fact that he was surprised about the recent indictments tell me all I need to know. Mueller must have a mansion full of fukkkery. He is just trying to organize how he is gonna release it.

Last edited: