RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He’s putting in his resignation? :Dontbelieveit:
More likely he's planning on ordering the investigation shut down / firing Mueller this week. The public submission to Putin was a prepper to see who flinches in the GOP Congress. Meeting with them tomorrow to try to get assurances that they wont impeach him when he does it next few days.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
More likely he's planning on ordering the investigation shut down / firing Mueller this week. The public submission to Putin was a prepper to see who flinches in the GOP Congress. Meeting with them tomorrow to try to get assurances that they wont impeach him when he does it next few days.

Rep Jordan said he was going to impeach Rod Rosenstein today... All I hear is crickets and pump fakin.. You really think now they going to let Trump fire rosenstein when the Russian chic tied to the NRA can implicate all of them in congress if she hasn’t already lmaooo

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember the days when we were absolutely not trying to have McCain, Palin and Romney in the White House :whoa: I'd take either of Obama's opponents right now :damn: They might have been Republicans/Conservatives but, at least they had respect for the office and the competence to do a serviceable job even if I didn't fukk with their policies. McCain would not be on stage looking like Putin's fukk toy. Even though Romney had the emotional depth of a T-1000 and thought $250,000 was middle class, I doubt he'd be starting trade wars with China, Canada and Mexico. I'm scratching my head forreal. Ten and six years ago we were all :damn:at having another war hawk in office or another shady corporate raider only to turn around and vote fukkin Donald Trump in. The President of the United States was on stage looking like Putin had tapes of him snorting coke off dead strippers or something. We're living in a Black Mirror episode right now.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He’s putting in his resignation? :Dontbelieveit:
He hasn't even done one of the main reasons he became President.

Dismantling the sanctions/Magnitsky Act. So far he has no legitimate (not like it matters :mjlol:) reason to do that with all the indictments and Russia investigation.

Republicans also overwhelmingly voted for fresh sanctions months ago, not sure he's signed it but it's another notch on the fukkery that is this presidency. :mjlit:

He must be really close to saying fukk it and going all out on ending the Mueller investigation though. :mjgrin: Today he proved it without a shadow of doubt to the world that Putin has something on him :mjpls:

YXAkpB7.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Remember the days when we were absolutely not trying to have McCain, Palin and Romney in the White House :whoa: I'd take either of Obama's opponents right now :damn: They might have been Republicans/Conservatives but, at least they had respect for the office and the competence to do a serviceable job even if I didn't fukk with their policies. McCain would not be on stage looking like Putin's fukk toy. Even though Romney had the emotional depth of a T-1000 and thought $250,000 was middle class, I doubt he'd be starting trade wars with China, Canada and Mexico. I'm scratching my head forreal. Ten and six years ago we were all :damn:at having another war hawk in office or another shady corporate raider only to turn around and vote fukkin Donald Trump in. The President of the United States was on stage looking like Putin had tapes of him snorting coke off dead strippers or something. We're living in a Black Mirror episode right now.

The Waldo moment :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Between this and that closed-door meeting between Trump and Putin where nobody knows what went on... :jbhmm:

Suspicious shyt on all fronts. Did Putin just give Trump the order to go ahead and fire Mueller and/or Rod? If Mueller is going to do something it might be a good time.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funniest thing is Trump and his dumbass cronies have been screaming no collusion or there's nothing in this Russian thing all year and then he fukking goes to a conference a days after 12 Russians were indicted for meddling straight up in the US elections and he proceeds to agree fully with a foreign leader against his own people and intelligence agencies who have been informing him with sensitive information for nearly 2 years.

Not a single criticism levied at Putin, all deflected back to the US.

So, yeah. Although we've all known how deep Trump is inside Putin's ass, this conference has shown that without a doubt, there's something going on. At least for the people who tried to deny it all along (knowingly or not).

Because if he's capable of saying this shyt publicly, imagine private? :ohyeah:

4E508FC000000578-5958541-image-a-114_1531754651281.jpg

Strap in brehs. It's popcorn time.

Yo...he literally looks like this dude's lackey :dwillhuh: