RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Read that Trump got a surprise meeting tomorrow in here

Turn on Maddow and Manaforts Tuesday hearing got delayed and no one knows why

tenor.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
More likely he's planning on ordering the investigation shut down / firing Mueller this week. The public submission to Putin was a prepper to see who flinches in the GOP Congress. Meeting with them tomorrow to try to get assurances that they wont impeach him when he does it next few days.
I feel this too. Gonna overplay that hand just like Nixon did. Only we're well past Nixon's point. If Nixon could see this shyt.....

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
I got my money on Trump firing RR tomorrow and stopping the Mueller probe
hopefully its a bill to keep mueller's investigations on track given trump's clear defect from america today

we can only hope at this point but its probably not

this is why america needs to be a true democracy, not the representative crap we have. its the age of the internet. theres no need for representatives to hold so much power besides facilitation of constituent policy requests and issues at this point on the evolutionary timeline

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep looking at the far right expecting them to change?

NOTHING Cheeto can do will ever get those morons to change...He can rape their children in front of them and they'll blame their kids for turning him on or blame Obama for not protecting them...

I keep saying it over and over...

The Rethuglican base does not matter...

The only voters who you want to hear from are moderate independents...The ones that voted for Obama but did not vote for Shillary in 2016...

4 MILLION Obama voters stayed home or voted third party...

Get them back on board and you won't have to worry about those racist inbred FOX news brainwashed far right retards no more...

I'm still kinda icked out that we have that many deranged people in our country though

I always knew we had racists in America but, the level of sociopathy displayed by these Trump die hards is disturbing

I went on The Donald today to see what the spin was over there after today's events and I had to exit out because I couldn't read anymore and have that shyt in my spirit

Them dudes is fukked up in the head...and that's putting it lightly. We can vote Trump out but, we have a serious problem in the USA because its millions of them that think like that