RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
America has done this to countless nations around the world.
This is a dishonest argument because it works under the premise that this is the first time this has happened in America. :smh:

The issue here is America has the resources and standing to counter those attempts and that isn't being done here by the president. Major issue.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a dishonest argument because it works under the premise that this is the first time this has happened in America. :smh:

The issue here is America has the resources and standing to counter those attempts and that isn't being done here by the president. Major issue.

It could also be because he's in bed with them and wanted this to happen? Yes???:ld:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:russ: Pocahontas sending shots...

I really do like her, always have, she is smart as fukk, and is treated so fukking poorly because she is a woman, and she is super socially awkward, but at the end of the day, she could MURDER any of her male/female contemporaries in any debate, about just about anything, ecspecially economics. It’s a shame that she doesn’t have that gift of spit. If she looked like Sarah Palin, and talked like Michelle, she would be the president of the United States, easy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Liz Warren should of responded to him when he challenged her to take a DNA test...

Tell him you'll agree to take the DNA test if he takes an IQ test...

The POTUS being a moron is far more damaging than a senator lying about her heritage...

I would gladly take that L if I was her...
Not Obama did that and it was weak. Just tell him to shut the fukk up and keep it moving.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trump will be forced to watch the pee tape and give commentary which will be translated into russian for putin...what else could it be?

Putin: Donald, my Donald. What are you going to do, Mueller is on your ass like a bum on a baloney beef stroganoff sandwich.

Trump: I can shake him.

Putin: I have audio and visual, 1080 P, don't forget.

Trump: one of the all time best memories, believe me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Putin: Donald, my Donald. What are you going to do, Mueller is on your ass like a bum on a baloney beef stroganoff sandwich.

Trump: I can shake him.

Putin: I have audio and visual, 1080 P, don't forget.

Trump: one of the all time best memories, believe me.

i bet that is not too far off from how it went down.