RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
It's pretty clear now. Russia hacked both the DNC and the RNC, but only released the DNC emails so they could hold hostage the ENTIRE RNC since they held control of Congress. Even without the White House, owning Congress is a very powerful position to be in. This is why we see so many complicit Republicans with sheer disregard to the Russia investigation. They know Russia has their dirt and need to do anything possible to prevent that from coming out.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
HE DID IT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD, REMEMBER?

They claimed is was just him joking around.

The MAGA clan can go fukk themselves.
Of course I remember and that was their defense the night of the debate. I bumped the thread from. July 2016.

But I meant more quid pro quo than an a one sided action.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's pretty clear now. Russia hacked both the DNC and the RNC, but only released the DNC emails so they could hold hostage the ENTIRE RNC since they held control of Congress. Even without the White House, owning Congress is a very powerful position to be in. This is why we see so many complicit Republicans with sheer disregard to the Russia investigation. They know Russia has their dirt and need to do anything possible to prevent that from coming out.

Russia has their dirt and so does Mueller :ufdup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This fukkface leaves scorched earth in his wake everywhere he goes. This social experiment is fukking over, let’s wrap it up. The most unbelievable part to me, is not that there are so many brazen white supremacists out here, or how many people hate people that they deem lesser than them, or even that they hate people just because they are kind, fight for others rights, or fight for equality, it’s that this is all a reaction to electing a black person president of the United States. It’s all a direct reaction to electing a black person president. America has never been perfect, it’s never even been decent in ways of racial, gender, religious, and class equality, but it has been better than a lot of other places, regardless of how low or high you set the bar, and i’m not going to say that we were making great strides in equality, we were making some, and losing footing on others prior to fukkfaces election......but now, we have taken leaps and bounds backwards in the fight for equality, and when we finally get this fukkface and his whole entire “team” out, all the important fights I mentioned will in all likelihood take a backseat to restoring the regular ass ideals of a democracy. We are going to have to fight at maximum (because of all the judicial ws c*nts that have been pushed through) strength to get back the bare fukking minimums. It’s so fukking overwhelming, but fukk it, we have to do it. This is why you can’t tell me a fukking thing about trump supporters, or enablers, or “indifferent” idiots, because they are going to sit on thier hands while good, honest people clean up the fukking mess. That is why I say “kill yourselves” and am not discriminating, because it’s one less man, woman, teen, whatever, that we have to clean up after.