RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really do like her, always have, she is smart as fukk, and is treated so fukking poorly because she is a woman, and she is super socially awkward, but at the end of the day, she could MURDER any of her male/female contemporaries in any debate, about just about anything, ecspecially economics. It’s a shame that she doesn’t have that gift of spit. If she looked like Sarah Palin, and talked like Michelle, she would be the president of the United States, easy.

Yeah she probably would be a decent president. But she doesn't have any charisma/swag to win an election.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fukk the Establishment's outrage.:camby:

No-one wanted him there and you STILL invited him. Motherfukkers really thought he'd magically start acting like an actual human being, because he went to England? :mjlol:

You reap what you sew.:manny:
The establishment? They have a parliamentary government. :childplease:

A lot of this deal with the queen. So Trump's fukkery was symbolic and fukkery for the sake of fukkery.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This fukkface leaves scorched earth in his wake everywhere he goes. This social experiment is fukking over, let’s wrap it up. The most unbelievable part to me, is not that there are so many brazen white supremacists out here, or how many people hate people that they deem lesser than them, or even that they hate people just because they are kind, fight for others rights, or fight for equality, it’s that this is all a reaction to electing a black person president of the United States. It’s all a direct reaction to electing a black person president. America has never been perfect, it’s never even been decent in ways of racial, gender, religious, and class equality, but it has been better than a lot of other places, regardless of how low or high you set the bar, and i’m not going to say that we were making great strides in equality, we were making some, and losing footing on others prior to fukkfaces election......but now, we have taken leaps and bounds backwards in the fight for equality, and when we finally get this fukkface and his whole entire “team” out, all the important fights I mentioned will in all likelihood take a backseat to restoring the regular ass ideals of a democracy. We are going to have to fight at maximum (because of all the judicial ws c*nts that have been pushed through) strength to get back the bare fukking minimums. It’s so fukking overwhelming, but fukk it, we have to do it. This is why you can’t tell me a fukking thing about trump supporters, or enablers, or “indifferent” idiots, because they are going to sit on thier hands while good, honest people clean up the fukking mess. That is why I say “kill yourselves” and am not discriminating, because it’s one less man, woman, teen, whatever, that we have to clean up after.
Good post read all of it

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I keep thinking dope 45 was a useful idiot for Russia's cyber war during the 16 campaign.

:patrice:

But wat always hangs me up is this fool going out of his way to build a relationship with Putin. I mean really going out if his way to avoid any negative interaction with Putin.

Right now, im just hoping the true story of this treasonous fukkery eventually comes out. This story gonna be The Manchurian Candidate like piff :wow:

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
While I agree that he is among the dumbest (maybe THE dumbest) presidents we've ever had, comments like these are not examples of him being dumb. Rather, they are a reflection of how dumb he knows his base is. And they are. He knows he's lying, but he also knows they'll eat up every word and nobody can hold him accountable in a legal sense for lying publicly, so he never stops.
Base: "This guy is just as dumb as me" I LOVE HIM

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

george_facepalm_seinfeld.gif