RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I keep referring to the Trump administration and the backers behind them as Hydra but no one believes me either... :manny: it shares TOO many parallels...

Hydra no doubt, but I always associated it with Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The premise of the storyline involves a government being taken over by a hostile entity in a conspiracy to kill the citizens of the nation for their own purposes, and most of the members of that government up to the highest order being complicit in that takeover.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What a stupid and self serving thing to say.

The millions being harmed by Trump and the Republicans applaud your edginess.

But White American's know full and well the republican party has sold them out time and time again for profit... and YET they STILL keep voting for them en masse. so who can we blame but dumbass white americans for keeping them & the U.S. in power??!:manny: Every republican after this thing is over should obviously just not run for office in any capacity ANYMORE they have put the entire nation at risk time and time again with their lust for greed and profit... there should be no more republican party after this shyt... PERIOD.

:birdman:

Last edited:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know iq test are bs, but man I'd love to see the results of one, if they ever administered it to 45.
While I agree that he is among the dumbest (maybe THE dumbest) presidents we've ever had, comments like these are not examples of him being dumb. Rather, they are a reflection of how dumb he knows his base is. And they are. He knows he's lying, but he also knows they'll eat up every word and nobody can hold him accountable in a legal sense for lying publicly, so he never stops.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I know iq test are bs, but man I'd love to see the results of one, if they ever administered it to 45.
Liz Warren should of responded to him when he challenged her to take a DNA test...

Tell him you'll agree to take the DNA test if he takes an IQ test...

The POTUS being a moron is far more damaging than a senator lying about her heritage...

I would gladly take that L if I was her...